dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA TeamSSaudio.com meet

ahh i'm the guy with short hair that sits wayyy in the back and is usually there late.

are we going to be able to do everything in 1 day?

I'd say 2 days...a) because it won't make us rushed to get everything done in one day and B) because I have no life and nothing else going on that weekend.

I'd say 2 days...a) because it won't make us rushed to get everything done in one day and B) because I have no life and nothing else going on that weekend.

well we could cook out or something sunday afternoon, I do have a large drive home so I would need to leave in the afternoon, my maps are saying around 6 1/2 hour drive

I plan on being there. Just let me know in advance if tools or materials are needed. And if ya need anything from the noke I can pick it up on the way down ( live in Salem ) .

I am needing of some fiberglassing classes

I'll help ya out brother man. :bigok: I'll bring some different kinds of mats and give ya some general ideas as well.I'll surely bring some biaxial as to convert some more followers :D It's alot easier for me to show somebody as opposed to tell them. I got probably 50yds of scrap 3oz and 5oz from the ends of rolls. I'm working on some donated resin as well.

I plan on being there. Just let me know in advance if tools or materials are needed. And if ya need anything from the noke I can pick it up on the way down ( live in Salem ) . 
I am needing of some fiberglassing classes

I'll help ya out brother man. :bigok: I'll bring some different kinds of mats and give ya some general ideas as well.I'll surely bring some biaxial as to convert some more followers :D It's alot easier for me to show somebody as opposed to tell them. I got probably 50yds of scrap 3oz and 5oz from the ends of rolls. I'm working on some donated resin as well.

I will pay you for what ever materials used, going to have to make baffles, but did not want to make them before we settled on a door pod design

Nahh, I got chit lying around man, Think of it as helping me clean out the garage :fing34: I probably got some MDF hiding somwhere too. I'll have to see . :)

Nahh, I got chit lying around man, Think of it as helping me clean out the garage :fing34: I probably got some MDF hiding somwhere too. I'll have to see . :)

:wub::wub:

Dave since you are the host, if it is ok with you I will post this link on SIN

Damn you all getting to meet eachother and build stuff.

minus one point for being Canadian and living on the west coast.

Minus ten points for being Canadian, sorry.

Well, if I get my mids by then (may or may not, we'll see :(), I'd also want to install MDF or birch rings with clay to isolate them from the doors...so if someone has a plunge router (as I left mine in Carolina), that would come in handy :)

Well, if I get my mids by then (may or may not, we'll see :(), I'd also want to install MDF or birch rings with clay to isolate them from the doors...so if someone has a plunge router (as I left mine in Carolina), that would come in handy :)

Gotcha covered if you need it . :)

Gotcha covered if you need it . :)

ramos,

where is moonshine capital of the world? do you live in West Virginia?

ramos,

Franmlin County VA, is the official moonshine capitol of the world :D . Nah, I live in Salem VA. :)

ramos,

Franmlin County VA, is the official moonshine capitol of the world :D . Nah, I live in Salem VA. :)

do you mean Franklin county?

i lived in roanoke for 5 years. i had a townhouse at bent tree located on colonial ave. bring some of those lazy car audio freaks from the noke lol

Yeah , I can't type early in the morning :D Yeah I know where that's at. How long ago did ya live here ? I have been here for about 15 years or so. Used to work at audio express in Salem ( by lakeside ) until it closed. :(:)

Yeah , I can't type early in the morning :D Yeah I know where that's at. How long ago did ya live here ? I have been here for about 15 years or so. Used to work at audio express in Salem ( by lakeside ) until it closed. :(      :)

i just moved to West Virginia a year ago. I worked for Anthem bc/bs downtown in the federal dept. i purchased a few things from audio express back in the day. it was only 2 guys working at your shop, right? I could never find good product in that area. all of the shops sell the same stuff or they don't have product in their store so you have to wait for weeks to get it. my friend dan owns powerhouse audio on williamson rd. he is a good installer and there are a few people at custom auto sounds that are decent. are there going to be any "crank it up" shows in the roanoke valley? the guy at audiotronics told me that he would like to have a usac show, but usac season is over. do you have any pics of your install? what type of equipment do you have?

i just moved to West Virginia  a year ago. I worked for Anthem bc/bs downtown in the federal dept.  i purchased a few things from audio express back in the day.  it was only 2 guys working at your shop, right?  I could never find good product in that area.  all of the shops sell the same stuff or they don't have product in their store so you have to wait for weeks to get it.  my friend dan owns powerhouse audio on williamson rd.  he is a good installer and there are a few people at custom auto sounds that are decent.  are there going to be any "crank it up" shows in the roanoke valley?  the guy at audiotronics told me that he would like to have a usac show, but usac season is over.  do you have any pics of your install? what type of equipment do you have?

Yep was just me an Mark, that was it. Still hard to find decent stuff here. I'm familiar with powerhouse, haven't been there much. Didn't another guy named Bobby used to co-own it or something ? As far as any kind of comps go. I seriously doubt it around here. The custom car audio scene seems to dying out in the valley. THe necks are happy with the crappy installs from b/b and circut chitty. As of right now, I have absolutely no system what so ever. ( long painful story ;( ) I have been out of the game a while. Got back into it about 6 months ago. I bought into the audio express on williamson. Don't really care for the business aspect of it. I'm an installer at heart, and just can't fight it :D:)

there are some ok guys here----but DIY guys seem to have better installs---lol----I agree w/ the B/B and C/C install coment----some people like crap I guess----some people like ok systems---someone like myself have to have the best!

Ramos---come on down----it is gonna be a blast!