dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA TeamSSaudio.com meet

:finger:  35 and still the sexiest man on the planet  :rockwoot:

Hot d@mn at least I'm not the only old fogy coming :D:)

Hey Dave I have a question. Do you have an air compressor, or do I need to bring electric tools ? :)

just did a mapquest from here at school to daves house and it said estimated time 1hr 15min. i can make that in less than an hour so ill be there sometime after 1. :peepwall:

this is really shaping up

Aaaaiiiiight, electric it is then. I have a friend that has a smaller portable compressor. hmmmm maybe I can get it. I'll hav to check. :)

My 20th b-day is coming up...oh wow, that's about the most useless age next to 17.

:/

Oh, and if my dad's finished putting up the T&G paneling on the porch ceiling back in NC, I may have a 2hp pancake compressor to bring...

so as of know what is the list? ill start me, leaving out the obvious ones such as dave and denim.

slacker (matt)

You guys better have a crap ton of pics.

I want some moofer carnage pics too.

I know someone has a few " donor" subs they can supply. Its so much more fun when everyone smells like burn VC

You guys better have a crap ton of pics.

I want some moofer carnage pics too.

I know someone has a few " donor" subs they can supply. Its so much more fun when everyone smells like burn VC

i'll most likely be bringing my gf too, it's a rough drive from here though :-P

If they run, they're VC...if they stand still, they're well-educated VC...

oops, wrong kind :)

i woulda loved to go...but im crapped out in guyana...tough luck...

how much work would it be/what would i need/would we have time to deaden my doors and prepare them for 6.5comps?

also thedoor panels little white plugs that hold them on are mostly broken, i bought some replacement blue ones a long time ago but don't remember where i got them, anyone point me in the right direction?

how much work would it be/what would i need/would we have time to deaden my doors and prepare them for 6.5comps?

That's exactly what I'll be doing there as well :)

Should take no more than an afternoon, especially with the amount of people we'll have helping. Especially if we're all basically doing the same thing, it'll go by incredibly fast.

also thedoor panels little white plugs that hold them on are mostly broken,  i bought some replacement blue ones a long time ago but don't remember where i got them, anyone point me in the right direction?

Wouldn't take long at all to do.I get replacements at Autozone. In the help products. What kind of car ya got ? I got a chit load of them allready.If I have the right kind, your more than welcome to them :)

looks like we're going to be having a lot of sound deadening going on, myself included if there is time.

looks like we're going to be having a lot of sound deadening going on, myself included if there is time.

If we are going to use dynamat or cascade, i hope that someone has a heat gun. that would make things a lot easier :fing34:

I've got a 120VAC heat gun up here already.

I have to order my RCA's asap so we can install my 8053 also