dave_Edwards

1st annual SWVA TeamSSaudio.com meet

The chance of me doing that is about equal to the chance of smokedog competing in SQ...

:)

Well shart, I would love to come and get some new knowledge and meet all yall, but Va is being very uncooperative and I don't have a ride from Suffolk. Anyone coming through?

I am really excited,

ramos, what supplies do I need to build, ( I ask since you said you have some ) I was unable to build my mounting rings last week, got screwed by the weather, so might have to make them there

i have my whole weekend planned. go to christainsburg during the day, and go to radford to party at night. :woot: i am excited, how many people are going to be there again?

i have my whole weekend planned.  go to christainsburg during the day, and go to radford to party at night.  :woot: i am excited, how many people are going to be there again?

3...or 50

i found some of hte door plug things that would come close to working but break really easily at advance. Any place online where i can get closer to oem? i think mine were "help" style.

I am really excited,

ramos, what supplies do I need to build, ( I ask since you said you have some ) I was unable to build my mounting rings last week, got screwed by the weather, so might have to make them there

Let's see, I got

Mat

Fleece

Resin

A couple pieces of some MDF

router

brushes

mixing cups

rubber gloves

filler

what else am I missing ????

Oh yeah we are gonna need somebody two handed to do some cutting for us. I was helping a friend fix his jet ski this weekend, and we managed to drop the d@mn thing on my arm and pinched a couple of nerves. Still got one good arm though :D:)

brushes and rubber gloves...sounds like a good (read: kinky) time...

:D

You should see the looks on peoples faces when I go to walmart, get a big tub of vaseline and a couple boxes of rubber gloves. :D:)

If ya need any tools let me know before Friday. I'll pack the car up Friday night. :)

once when my gf was working at a food city ( like food lion) a person called in, asked for one of the floor managers and ask her to have ready,

vaseline,

disp camera

and "the biggest cucumber you have, and please check the back room also"

the girl freaked,but turns out it was a guy that works there pranking

Edited by vladd

once when my gf was working at a food city ( like food lion) a person called in, asked for one of the floor managers and ask her to have ready, 

vaseline,

disp camera

and "the biggest cucumber you have, and please check the back room also"

the girl freaked,but turns out it was a guy that works there pranking

lmao thats funny :D

i told my dad that my dynamat might be going on this weekend, and he told me to watch out for the bedfoam on the back hatch...i didnt know what he was talking about. unless he tried his own method of sound deadening my truck :blink:

Edited by Slacker

brushes and rubber gloves...sounds like a good (read: kinky) time...

:D

gross lol

by the way, welcome 2 team smoke jim!!!!

TSX to da def...fo sho :)

I'm actually surprised Chad asked me...but w/e, it's a cool surprise :rockwoot:

Looks like it's gonna be pretty good weather. :)

Looks to be fun guys, duno how much glass i'm gonna get into...due to the fact that i don't have my icky fiberglass shoes...

And i'll be damned if i'm gonna ruin my 130 dollar wolverines :)

But i'll be around to help where i can...

Looks to be fun guys, duno how much glass i'm gonna get into...due to the fact that i don't have my icky fiberglass shoes...

And i'll be damned if i'm gonna ruin my 130 dollar wolverines :)

But i'll be around to help where i can...

:nopity::whip:

mmmm resin fumes

Btw

Bring some good shine :)

x eleventy billion

go out to c'burg for dinner or whatnot, then come back to dave's place and get rowdy and racous :)

im right in the middle of the shine capital....i just have no connections out here....damn ferrum college, haha. oh well, just a few days now. when is everyone getting there?