Sign in to follow this  
nyterydrtuckn26s

new to this

I am looking to purchase new stereo equipment for my truck. here is a link to my truck http://www.streetsource.com/Member_Rides/49779_Nyterydrtuckn26s-2003-Ford-F150-SuperCrew-.aspx i am going to have a center console from dash to rear of the cab. I am wanting to put four 8's inside the console. I am thinking about putting four sundown audio sa-8 powered by a sax2500 then in the bed thinking about four sundown audio sa-12's powerd by sax-4500. do you all think that will sound good or should i go wit a different setup ? help please

:WELCOME: to the SSA forum!!!

Skip the 8's and just do the 12's in the bed. I don't think you would hear them over the 12's.

Welcome

the cab subs are gonna be daily use and the bed is mainly for show off use they wont be mixed

Or you could do interchangeable ports for tuning, one set of ports for daily, and another set for burping...

:gayhaaay1:

the cab subs are gonna be daily use and the bed is mainly for show off use they wont be mixed

then just do 4 12s with interchangeable ports

so is that a good setup that i picked or should do the z or nightshade subs .. sorry that didnt say i was only using the eights for daily driving around use. i just not wanting to hurt my head 24/7 when driving around but when im parked i can hit a switch shut eights off and i can let the subs in the bed play

so is that a good setup that i picked or should do the z or nightshade subs .. sorry that didnt say i was only using the eights for daily driving around use. i just not wanting to hurt my head 24/7 when driving around but when im parked i can hit a switch shut eights off and i can let the subs in the bed play

so why waste more money on the 8s if u can only do 4 12s u wont hurt your ears unless u want too. if you are worried about your hearing being damaged just turn down the gains on the amp and u should be fine as far as that set up , yes its not a bad set up it all depends on what u want to achieve.

mean i can do 15s or 12s dont matter really i got three memphis mojos 15's now. just wanted something new and it to be killer. thats why was wandering if those 12s would b good or not

mean i can do 15s or 12s dont matter really i got three memphis mojos 15's now. just wanted something new and it to be killer. thats why was wandering if those 12s would b good or not

I'd get another mojo 15 and have the 4-15's! That should be good in a proper enclosure!

Waste of money.

turn the sub level up when you want to show off then turn it down when you dont.

I wish I had your money to buy different subs instead of using a volume knob.

do all 10's if you wanna do lots of subs

:WELCOME::)

welcome and what they said... stick to 12s...