Jd377

97 Honda Civic Hatch

I'll have to come see the system sometime JD

http://www.onlinecar...ik_KHC1400.aspx

^^ Full warranty from Kinetik and free shipping dude. Pick it up!

you can get a stinger spv70 for a great price of 200 dollars off of sonicelectronix.

you can get em off of sonicelectronix for 200.. they're a group 31 battery.. IIRC smaller than a d31,

http://www.onlinecar...ik_KHC1400.aspx

^^ Full warranty from Kinetik and free shipping dude. Pick it up!

you can get a stinger spv70 for a great price of 200 dollars off of sonicelectronix.

you can get em off of sonicelectronix for 200.. they're a group 31 battery.. IIRC smaller than a d31,

Which would you recommend for his Bat Group size- 51R...the Stinger SPV35 (good price)....the Kinetic 1400R (good price second in overall power) or the XS Power D5100R? --(the most amount of power)

He would need a reverse terminal battery, so the Battery ground connection would match up...

Lol, my alts alright its just my starting battery is a walmart crapo batt and then my second batt. is a small hc600. I knew i needed at least the hc800 or hc1200 but at the time I could only afford to buy a used hc600 So i did that just to run it for now. I can run it Still REALLY LOUD without any voltage problems, I just want to add a 3rd batt so that I don't have to watch my voltmeter as much :) ( I'm over protective about hurting my system so I like to play on the safe side ) So I basically just want to have extra battery juice to make sure my amp wont over heat as easily~ and to hopefully run closer to 14v :) right now it runs a little over 13v

Then Get the Kinetic 1400R, same site, since you already have the 600 and run it in the back. I actually thought about doing the exact same, but I am only running 850 RMS total with my current set-up in my Civic. Kinetic says that the 1400R will support up to 1400 Watts.

Here's a quick Video I took the other day just so you guys can kinda see a little bit at least of how it is. I didn't have time to do a very good vid. I didn't even get out of my car or pop the trunk or show roof flex or anything fun, but I wanted to at least have something up. Here's the link, It should be up any min. :popcorn:

Lol my little camera takes pretty good videos for only being a tiny sony cybershot digital camera. It def. sounds WAY deeper in real life of course. The video sounds rattling and weird but in the car it sounds... LEGIT. I have made many a person plug their ears in shock and yell OW turn it down please please stop it now :D

Woot! cone area. fix that fabric touching your sub, looks lame! :P

New vid I took today before I leave for vacation for thanksgiving, Tried to show a little bit more of the subs sexiness :D

still alive JD??? Whats been going on with the system? How does it sound? Still enjoying it?

A bit off-topic, but I'd suggest wet sanding your tail lights & clear coating them. Nightshades? :ughdunno:

Nice box, But your port is letting you down big time, if you fill that small hole and round the corners at the mouth of the port you will increase your SPL and noise ;)

In your first Vid I was thinking for an 18 with 1K up its ass it ain't wobbling much, then you turned the remote up lol :)