shown50

Service after the sale?

The customer service is horrible first off they dont have a working phone number 2nd they dont reply to any emails that you send im thinking about canceling my order getting my money back and orderin dc subs

The customer service is horrible first off they dont have a working phone number 2nd they dont reply to any emails that you send im thinking about canceling my order getting my money back and orderin dc subs

Cool story bro

Did you email Nick? When I bought my BL 15s Nick answered all of my emails. Never had a problem.

Did you email Nick? When I bought my BL 15s Nick answered all of my emails. Never had a problem.

whats his email address i just emailed sales @ fi

Generally don't go over emails on the weekend...sometimes I do. It depends on what I have going on and if I have 10 minutes to run through some.

If you have emailed and did not include a subject title odds are it is stuck in a spam folder somewhere..or it simply did not come.

What is your email address? Do you need something changed with your order or something?

Let's not forget, Nick is on the forum and chat almost everyday answering any questions or problems relating to Fi and car audio in general.

Need a name..or an email address to look for or something to work with...

Need a name..or an email address to look for or something to work with...

lgshown@bellsouth.net linda shown it was two fi ssd basic

Don't have anything from you at all. The last email we have from a "Linda" was on 9-23-2009..and that is not with the lgshown@bellsouth.net either..

If the question is in regards to an SSD order we are just getting the magnets in on Monday..they were held in customs which is totally outside of our control.

What questions do you have? I'm sorry but I cannot help you if I do not get the email...

Considering your inability to even formulate a sentence I can make an educated guess at who is at fault here. And no, I have no affiliation with Fi but I do hate noobie idiots with attitudes.

Jumping on a forum and trying to badmouth a company without understanding what they are talking about or the other side of the situation, and making false accusations is never good. :WTFBubble:

+1 for great customer service from them... Peep the chatroom in the evenings they are usually there and you can talk to them live

Considering your inability to even formulate a sentence I can make an educated guess at who is at fault here. And no, I have no affiliation with Fi but I do hate noobie idiots with attitudes.

are you done now

Jumping on a forum and trying to badmouth a company without understanding what they are talking about or the other side of the situation, and making false accusations is never good. :WTFBubble:

jumping on a forum and puttin your nose in someone elses business isnt good either :WTFBubble:

are you done now

Only if you are :peepwall:

jumping on a forum and puttin your nose in someone elses business isnt good either :WTFBubble:

Lol its a public forum its no longer your business when you post it on the net.

Thats why we have private messages (PM).

Anyone else want to contribute?

I think this has been resolved.

shown50, you now know how to properly get ahold of the proper individuals. Use that as your means of communication.

Well I would rather run a more current driver than any DC sub.

Don't have anything from you at all. The last email we have from a "Linda" was on 9-23-2009..and that is not with the lgshown@bellsouth.net either..

If the question is in regards to an SSD order we are just getting the magnets in on Monday..they were held in customs which is totally outside of our control.

What questions do you have? I'm sorry but I cannot help you if I do not get the email...

He is taken care of. Relax.

Fi > DC, just wanted to put that out there :lol2: