aimone

theft proofing any tips?

that's just crazy.... holy God^^

fill screw heads with solder.

tank of propane + plumbing + nozzles under doors + igniter + hooked to alarm system = face full of fire.

didnt plan on shootin the prick brought it #1 just incase i needed to protect myself #2 if i woulda caught up to him he damn sure woulda dropped/gave back wutever he had once he seen it. if that didnt work a warning shot would have.....

so im in the process of designing my "stealth" box while im waiting on my moms b/f to bring me sum of the 25+ sheets of 1.5" mdf his buddy at work told him he could have. it'll still be 3.5-4 ft3 after displacements ported @ 33hz. subs will face up, not sure if i should go port up or back. suggestions?? but box will be glued and screwed to a piece of 3/4" mdf thats bolted to the car. plus a 3/4" plexi case with fans bolted sumwhere for the saz-1500. still working out securing the h/u. its not a big concern tho cause as long as the cars in park its impossible to get it out. even breaking the dash wont work cause its steel all around it

I have put razor blades inside of ports before. In the PVC, I cut slits and glues the razor blades in. There were large wingnuts at the bottom of the box holding it down, you just had to reach all the way through the port to reach it. And not just a couple of blades, like 10. Only sticking in about 1/4" - 1/2" And at a good angle where going in it would cut clean, but then when you panic and start jerking around, you are pulling against the corner of the blade....

I did this for a buddy who lived in a bad area. His car still got broken into, but there was were blood everywhere, and little pieces of skin shreads inside the port. They got pissed and smashed all his windows, but they didn't actually steal anything. Honestly, I kind of felt good about the whole thing, whoever did it lost a lot of blood and has probably stuck with some messed up hands... There was blood drops up the street and then gone I guess where they parker a car...

That sounds more like a Saw movie :drink40:

Just buy a holster and leave it empty on the drivers seat! It will leave the would be thief wondering where the owner and gun are! :peepwall:

Just buy a holster and leave it empty on the drivers seat! It will leave the would be thief wondering where the owner and gun are! :peepwall:

:fing34:

I have put razor blades inside of ports before. In the PVC, I cut slits and glues the razor blades in. There were large wingnuts at the bottom of the box holding it down, you just had to reach all the way through the port to reach it. And not just a couple of blades, like 10. Only sticking in about 1/4" - 1/2" And at a good angle where going in it would cut clean, but then when you panic and start jerking around, you are pulling against the corner of the blade....

I did this for a buddy who lived in a bad area. His car still got broken into, but there was were blood everywhere, and little pieces of skin shreads inside the port. They got pissed and smashed all his windows, but they didn't actually steal anything. Honestly, I kind of felt good about the whole thing, whoever did it lost a lot of blood and has probably stuck with some messed up hands... There was blood drops up the street and then gone I guess where they parker a car...

At first I was like =O

But then I was like =OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats like the most bad a*s thing i heard in a while RAZOR blades hidden hahaha