emh9009

1991 Honda CRX Si

What the hell, im finding you EVERYWHERE today, Team NWSPL FTW!! Again!!

... creeper!

SSA is where I've spend most of my time. I learn everything here. NWSPL is a close second now that I've found it though :drink40:

Lol yeah I can tell, I had no idea this was you lol. I see that board I gave you turned out nice for your amp.

Yes it did. I didn't realize you were on this board so I'll edit my post and give you proper credit :)

Sweet thanks! Im glad it worked, I just had it shoved behind some shelves out in the shop. You probly would of had to pay $40 for a sheet of mdf or $15 for plywood. But I didn't need it and its good to help someone out.

Edited by accordwithbass

lookin good!!! honda ftw :)

cool build

Looks damn good mang!Try some of these if you want it brighter. Surface mount and bright as hell. My man Sefugi turned me on to them.Oznium

:woot:

Sefugi is the one who brought this whole idea to me; getting the amp mounted like that. I owe this new look to him! Shoutout to Sefugi, you've helped with this build more than you know! :drink40: I just got these off Ebay for 5$ each, not too worried about the brightness, haven't seen it with the bass amp done up, just put that strip in today. I'll see how it looks tonight. I don't want to be blinded when i look in my rear view! hahaThanks for checkin' it out, guys! :morepower1: More to come soon! Next comp. is on april 15th.

Looks really good and makes better use of the spaceThanks for the "shout out" !!! You guys are to kind. I enjoy helping out, hell... at least I can help you guys, I'm not getting anything done with any of my projects. :ughdunno:

lookin good!!! honda ftw :)

Thanks ;)

cool build

:drink40:

Nice Rex.

:fing34:

Have you had time for anything else?? Were are the night pics to see those lights under the amps?