emh9009

1991 Honda CRX Si

Yeah your drawing looks fine.

The grounds from the alternator all the way to the rear batteries is likely unnecessary.

I've read that having the ground have to go through all the aluminum and welds and such in my car to get to the front - isn't the best. And I already have the wire, so why not? :)

Yeah your drawing looks fine.

The grounds from the alternator all the way to the rear batteries is likely unnecessary.

I've read that having the ground have to go through all the aluminum and welds and such in my car to get to the front - isn't the best. And I already have the wire, so why not? :)

Then yeah go for it.

I guess my run of 4/0 + & - will be a bit excessive then :peepwall: ....I jk :roflmao:

Good solid grounds are definitely a necessary need :fing34:

More build :popcorn: !!!!!

Guess my woring came out wrong?

I was suggesting to pull/feed all + from one end of the battery bank and all the - from the other. Did that come out better??

I guess my run of 4/0 + & - will be a bit excessive then :peepwall: ....I jk :roflmao:

Good solid grounds are definitely a necessary need :fing34:

More build :popcorn: !!!!!

sorry I get to chattin' and clog up the thread :P It's dumping buckets of rain out right now.. Kinda' sucks.

Guess my woring came out wrong?

I was suggesting to pull/feed all + from one end of the battery bank and all the - from the other. Did that come out better??

Yeah, understandable. The only part I'm caught up on is where to put the leads from my front battery. I think I have them in the best place possible, and it seems that's what everyone is agreeing on.

I just need to go to the home depot and get a board to make a new beauty panel and some bolts for the new batteries and get to work!

Gave a demo, another guy took a little video.

That's awesome. Flex everywhere.

That CRX is holding up well, i would hate to see 4 Q's, Bl's or BTL's in that enclosure. :morepower1:

I've never seen flex like that from outside, I'm always inside! haha Next subs with either be Fcons or SSDs

Keep it Fi!!! Unless you want a change of course, but why didn't you tint that back window?!

Keep it Fi!!! Unless you want a change of course, but why didn't you tint that back window?!

I've tried 2 lines of Fi. Really want to try some SSA ;)

Back window is a bitch, and the rear defogger doesn't work. Still haven't figured out why... haven't put much time into it either haha

I've tried 2 lines of Fi. Really want to try some SSA ;)

Back window is a bitch, and the rear defogger doesn't work. Still haven't figured out why... haven't put much time into it either haha

that back window in a breeeez to tint brother i even do windshields lol

Vid Looks Great!!!! Have you had time to get the new panels and such setup yet?? Pics?

Thanks to Accordwithbass, whom gave me the MDF to start this project!

Cut the new panel to size and drilled holes for the wire.

dscf3292x.jpg

Got my beauty panel/amp rack wrapped and finished for now. Only thing that didn't work out is the hole for my RCAs is too small so i need to make that larger some time or another. Jo Anne's fabric didn't have the color that i used to wrap my box in so I had to get black. Still looks alright in my book.

dscf3293l.jpg

dscf3295.jpg

dscf3301vm.jpg

dscf3303x.jpg

Used some poly washers to raise the amps about a half an inch to get a strip of blue LEDs under each one to give a little light back there. Still need to wire these to a switch. As of now they're just run to the amps turn on leads.

dscf3302h.jpg

dscf3296l.jpg

They're not as bright as I wanted, but that's fine.

Edited by watts09

I've never seen 90 degree elbows for the rcas, that's pretty sweet.

Car is looking clean. :)

Looks good brah

Looks damn good mang!

Try some of these if you want it brighter. Surface mount and bright as hell. My man Sefugi turned me on to them.

Oznium

I've never seen 90 degree elbows for the rcas, that's pretty sweet.

Car is looking clean. :)

Radio Shack ;) Thanks man! Needed them for when I had my trunk setup, now they're just for looks.

Looks good brah

Thank you ! :)

Looks damn good mang!

Try some of these if you want it brighter. Surface mount and bright as hell. My man Sefugi turned me on to them.

Oznium

Sefugi is the one who brought this whole idea to me; getting the amp mounted like that. I owe this new look to him! Shoutout to Sefugi, you've helped with this build more than you know! :drink40:

I just got these off Ebay for 5$ each, not too worried about the brightness, haven't seen it with the bass amp done up, just put that strip in today. I'll see how it looks tonight. I don't want to be blinded when i look in my rear view! haha

Thanks for checkin' it out, guys! :morepower1: More to come soon! Next comp. is on april 15th.

Edited by watts09

Looks good, what will this "switch" do?

Just an on/off switch to turn them off if they every get bothersome or i don't want them on. :)

What the hell, im finding you EVERYWHERE today, Team NWSPL FTW!! Again!!

... creeper!

SSA is where I've spend most of my time. I learn everything here. NWSPL is a close second now that I've found it though :drink40:

... creeper!

SSA is where I've spend most of my time. I learn everything here. NWSPL is a close second now that I've found it though :drink40:

Lol yeah I can tell, I had no idea this was you lol. I see that board I gave you turned out nice for your amp.

... creeper!

Lol yeah I can tell, I had no idea this was you lol. I see that board I gave you turned out nice for your amp.

Yes it did. I didn't realize you were on this board so I'll edit my post and give you proper credit :)