2Loud

Bass freezes beer? wtf!

so i went to the corner store with my buddy to get some bud so we would have something to help us get motivated. and we put the beer on the counter the guy said be carefull it was in the freezer for awhile and someone turned our freezer all the way up and froze everythig and so i wasnt worried cuz i though beer didnt freeze. so we head home and got my subs warm then was pouding on them before we got home to start my rebuild.( adding another 18 ) and when we got home my buddie opened a bottle and it was all frozen he asked if it was a fuckin joke. i said what happened and it was all slushie he said but i thought it couldnt freeze! or am i just stupid

Edited by 2Loud

so i went to the corner store with my buddy to get some bud so we would have something to help us get motivated. and we put the beer on the counter the guy said be carefull it was in the freezer for awhile and someone turned our freezer all the way up and froze everythig and so i wasnt worried cuz i though beer didnt freeze. so we head home and got my subs warm then was pouding on them before we got home to start my rebuild.( adding another 18 ) and when we got home my buddie opened a bottle and it was all frozen he asked if it was a fuckin joke. i said what happened and it was all slushie he said but i thought it could freeze! or am i just stupid

Beer will freeze, low alcohol content...

Ever get a cold beer from the fridge and bang it on a hard surface and watch what happens when you open it?

yeahh...harder liquir wont freeze beer definetly will just like any other soda in a tin can, but hey how cold do you like your beer "A"

Just be careful when you drink it, it impairs you :roflmao:

just saw a mythbusters about this, beer can get below 32 and not freeze right away and when you shake it or hit it the bubbles do something to allow a small area to freeze and that freezing area allows the surrounding beer to freeze and it slowly freezes all the way through, im sure theres a clip on youtube.

lol thanks guys. i felt like a retard. yea we started my wall (this was lastnight)but then my buddie ditched me for his xbox lmao he was wasted tho. im gonna make a build log soon but just to inform you guys of what im doin is 3 fi btl 18s in a wall of a s10 blazer on possibly 10k with 12 kinetik 16vs (:

lol thanks guys. i felt like a retard. yea we started my wall (this was lastnight)but then my buddie ditched me for his xbox lmao he was wasted tho. im gonna make a build log soon but just to inform you guys of what im doin is 3 fi btl 18s in a wall of a s10 blazer on possibly 10k with 12 kinetik 16vs (:

cool.

and hear i was hoping to see a beer in a cup holder the bass hit and the beer start to ice up.

I'm, at work, got beer in the fridge and can't have one ... :ehh:

Subs forward (under window) port back would probably be louder...

Edited by edouble101

:drink40: Least it was a video of corono wouldnt want to waste the good beer

Other things that are non-alcoholic do the same thing. Like Sprite for example. I love my slushy sprite :wub:

Bass did not freeze the burrz, end of story.

the beer wasnt frozen when we bought it we check when the guy said that about the freezer jackass

Bass did not freeze the burrz, end of story.

the beer wasnt frozen when we bought it we check when the guy said that about the freezer jackass

Impressive. One comment and you are reduced to name calling. :(

It WAS below its freezing point, just not in the bottled/canned state. Didn't you watch the link the End put up? Either you shook it causing a change in the CO2 in the container or opened it releasing CO2 which both have the net effect of then allowing the beer to turn into a solid. Previous to that point it was cold enough to be frozen, but not with the unmolested CO2 in the bottle.

yes sorry bout the name callin was a lil impaired when that was said( cans of cocky ) but yea idk i get why now it just amazed me at the time but now i feel like a jackass for just bein dumb!

it happens, least you where mature about it, well after the fact any way lol.

science is fun. you can do the oppasit thing with distiled water and heating it past its boiling point then if you put a fork or sugar or any thing that contaminates the "pure" water it will spontainalsialy boil.

:drink40: think I'm gona drop off my work truck, pick up White Lightning, and head to the bar in a couple of hours ...

might play some fooseball ... :drink40:

Now I'm at home ... working out !!! yea, 12 ounce curls, working out which ever hand / arm is closer to the can ... :drink40: