Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

* IMPORTANT NOTE *

We are operating on an e-mail, phone, orders, and everything delay right now... currently installing new phone system, new computers, network devices, etc... so slowing down anything computer related. Also have several big shipments coming in starting today and for the next week... then pre-order shipping will commence.

This will take up ALOT of time. So please be patient during this time as we will be *extremely* busy.

We are working on alot of things to make calls and e-mail more efficient... some are just in early stages until we move to the new building... then it will be alot easier to get things efficient as we are building that space just for our application.

any idea when the sa-15's will be sent out?

As soon as possible -- as close as it's going to get at this moment.

Congrats on all the new business growth going at Sundown!

:drink40:

Still working hard... truckload of amps due Thursday to Friday -- still working on large orders for several customers and dealers which include SA series AND amps. Going to be busy to capacity until Christmas !

Still working hard... truckload of amps due Thursday to Friday -- still working on large orders for several customers and dealers which include SA series AND amps. Going to be busy to capacity until Christmas !

Yup yup and mines one of them!

Woop Cant wait 2011 will be a great year for Sundown Audio and Matrix Audio here in the UK, i can tell!!!

From the SA facebook page: "Sundown Audio Shipped a bunch of 1500D v.2s out today and some 2500Ds as well. Will continue going through pre-orders on Monday with the other models."

Anyone waiting on an e-mail reply may experience delays as we are still working pretty much 8 hours solid each day on pre-orders.

I do as many as I can on my BlackBerry in the evenings but haven't had much time @ work to catch up -- I'll do as many as I can after hours tonight.

I haven't lost any e-mails and not ignoring anyone -- but getting out the orders has been prioritized.

Anyone waiting on an e-mail reply may experience delays as we are still working pretty much 8 hours solid each day on pre-orders.

I do as many as I can on my BlackBerry in the evenings but haven't had much time @ work to catch up -- I'll do as many as I can after hours tonight.

I haven't lost any e-mails and not ignoring anyone -- but getting out the orders has been prioritized.

thank you for the update!!, so are all of the pre-order amps in? waiting on a 100.4 and (2) 4500's just wondering about when i will get tracking info from SSA, thanks

The amps are here, yes -- we have started shipping them. Specific ship dates are not available -- ASAP is all I can say.

The amps are here, yes -- we have started shipping them. Specific ship dates are not available -- ASAP is all I can say.

ok great, my 15" BTL N2's come in tomorrow as well as my Mechman H.O. alternator and my XS 14v batteries, i cant wait to get everything all together!! my amps are under my moms name, Lisa Webb (bc i live in a apartment complex) going to Louisville KY, if you wanted to move them a little closer to the top of the waiting line... that would be ok with me haha :fing34: also sum guys on my car audio team were asking me for sundown stickers, if you could send me a few extra( i can pay for them over the phone if needed) Thanks Jacob, all of my future business will be going to Sundown, F.I. and of course through SSA!!

GREAT NEWS!! my sundown amps are on the way!! just got my tracking info, (1) sax 100.4 and (2) SAZ-4500's are heading my way!!

thanks Mark LaFountain for helping me with my orders!!, i just made the pre-order cut off date by like less than 24hrs haha :woot:

Thanks Jacob (Sundown), Pics to come..

Edited by matthubb123

GREAT NEWS!! my sundown amps are on the way!! just got my tracking info, (1) sax 100.4 and (2) SAZ-4500's are heading my way!!

thanks Mark LaFountain for helping me with my orders!!, i just made the pre-order cut off date by like less than 24hrs haha :woot:

Thanks Jacob (Sundown), Pics to come..

i woke up this christmas eve morning to a few presents out at my door,

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL926/13268475/23624058/394222317.jpg

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL926/13268475/23624058/394222316.jpg

cant wait to get everything all hooked up!! more pics to come

Sign in to follow this