stevemead08

need ideas on a new project veh.

Not sure which specific style of cars your looking for, but these have plenty of room for a big build: Img_0080.jpg

And I'm sure there's tons of stuff you can do to the engine, if interested may wanna check out the volvospeed forum :)

Whats you need , thats a Nissan Stages : http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/11/11/magazine-blog-nzpc-gt-gt-stagea-autech-260rs.aspx

:drink40:

Nah seriously, what you think of an Eagle Talon Turbo? If you want to remove the rear seats, you had some space to put a nice setup and its relatively cheap to be a fast car..

I guess i wasnt clear the other times i said i was looking for something to fit 4 18s in under $5000. if i wanted fast that i could put a system id buy another camaro 6 speed. and no tahoe. theres already a meade with a 4 18 tahoe.

Not sure which specific style of cars your looking for, but these have plenty of room for a big build: Img_0080.jpg

And I'm sure there's tons of stuff you can do to the engine, if interested may wanna check out the volvospeed forum :)

I have a secret crush on a volvo wagon. just done think i could own one.

um, WTF. a firehawk wagon? id so drive that!

i said i was looking for something to fit 4 18s in under $5000.

Curious what the $5k has to buy....obviously if it includes the whole car and speakers this will be a bit tougher. If you want to drive it 155 safety should be considered as well.

BTW, it is a "Touring" not a station wagon. That might help your search. You should be looking for a 535 version only.

r you looking to still have a functional back seat in this vehicle? since u want a caprice wagon and good ones aren't easy to find a good deal on, obviously you want a v-8. theres always the 80's malibu wagon, the 78-81 come stock with with 305's n 350's.

or if you want something real cool and know wut ur doin to build a hot-rod, i got 98 astro van in my backyard with a blown motor beggin for a v-8 implant. there was one on pinks runnin 10's in the 1/4. its in oklahoma though but can be yours for a couple hundred. its a 1 owner fully loaded perfect inside and out .......got chevy small blocks settin around too lol.

next summer will begin my transplant. a beefed sbc 350 in my 93 foxbody mustang hatch. gotta fix the ford up right lol

or im pretty sure u could squeeze 4 15's in one of these plus a v8...

my first car 77 PINTO cruisin wagon

DSCF1010.jpg

had two fleamarket twelves(u know the chrome ones that came in a bandpass with "bass light rings") on a pyle 400w and thought i was the shit...lol

r you looking to still have a functional back seat in this vehicle? since u want a caprice wagon and good ones aren't easy to find a good deal on, obviously you want a v-8. theres always the 80's malibu wagon, the 78-81 come stock with with 305's n 350's.

or if you want something real cool and know wut ur doin to build a hot-rod, i got 98 astro van in my backyard with a blown motor beggin for a v-8 implant. there was one on pinks runnin 10's in the 1/4. its in oklahoma though but can be yours for a couple hundred. its a 1 owner fully loaded perfect inside and out .......got chevy small blocks settin around too lol.

next summer will begin my transplant. a beefed sbc 350 in my 93 foxbody mustang hatch. gotta fix the ford up right lol

or im pretty sure u could squeeze 4 15's in one of these plus a v8...

my first car 77 PINTO cruisin wagon

DSCF1010.jpg

had two fleamarket twelves(u know the chrome ones that came in a bandpass with "bass light rings") on a pyle 400w and thought i was the shit...lol

My first car when i was 15 was a 77 mustang II. looked pretty much like a pinto. it got all the hoes in high school.

i said i was looking for something to fit 4 18s in under $5000.

Curious what the $5k has to buy....obviously if it includes the whole car and speakers this will be a bit tougher. If you want to drive it 155 safety should be considered as well.

BTW, it is a "Touring" not a station wagon. That might help your search. You should be looking for a 535 version only.

5000 for just the car. yes. audio and speed parts will obviously be probably 5k on their own.

Oh, okay then no problem. Thought maybe 5k had to get you to 155 on its own.

Going to have to be a gray market BM'er or one someone swapped the 3.5 into as I don't think they imported them, but it is a great chassis and worth finding.

Are you wanting to avoid a wall?

If not wall a police interceptor crown vic, mine tops out at 140 stock, and cruises 120 all day as stable as drivin 60 mph.

Im ok with a wall. never done one, but up for the challenge.

CRX will be the easiest to get that loud and keep some performance.

Been there, done that... it turned into a lexan drag car. low 12s all motor

:woot: Sweet! B-series 1.6L or 1.8?

JDM b18c. gsr tranny w/welded diff. 13.5:1 compression, full race head, top fuel cams, only ran on 116 race gas.

JDM b18c. gsr tranny w/welded diff. 13.5:1 compression, full race head, top fuel cams, only ran on 116 race gas.

:fing34: nice!

El Camino? 'nuff room for tubs, subs, batts, etc. (64-67 my fave body styles) or mebbe a Golf variant :ughdunno:

I vote a Nomad with a big block. Good luck finding one for the price though. :peepwall:

0501cr_02_z+1956_chevy_nomad+.jpg

I have a secret crush on a volvo wagon. just done think i could own one.

So put it in your wife's name, then YOU technically wouldn't own it.

El Camino? 'nuff room for tubs, subs, batts, etc. (64-67 my fave body styles) or mebbe a Golf variant :ughdunno:

Nope, gotta say I call dibs on the El Camino project car. Got my dad's '78 SS to play with.

Nope, gotta say I call dibs on the El Camino project car. Got my dad's '78 SS to play with.

I have an 84 camino that was my grandpas but its in oregon.