salgutierrez

Sub listening get-togethers?

so i was wondering if there were any local guys(central/south florida) who would want to get together and check out each others packages, err, i mean subs? im in the market for a new sub and it would be awesome if i could check out/hear other ppls different subs and builds. i mean, i could go to the store, but you know how it is there... and if u you look at a demo car, its f'ing fully equipped and whatnot so you get your hopes up only to be crushed with a dollar amount/value

isn't FL one of the loudest states? there are comps all over down there, check them out! im not familiar with your location, but it seems there is a comp every weekend there. that would be what i'd do. Hope they help!

I'm in the Jersey area and there ain't NOBODY here... Florida is fully of hotties with audio... I mean cars...

I'm in the Jersey area and there ain't NOBODY here... Florida is fully of hotties with audio... I mean cars...

HA! try being on Washington's peninsula... :suicide-santa:

Lulz.... True, that is worse... I'd come see you if I lived in that area... lol.. no homo

HA! try being on Washington's peninsula... :suicide-santa:

Missouri is worse.. we have only like a couple soundoffs here.. although we do have the 2/3rd largest or something show here every spring

Arizona and FL are big audio places.

If someone wanted to do one in this area, I could bring a number of drivers (sans enclosures), but I currently do not have a set up to listen to anything in.

If someone wanted to do one in this area, I could bring a number of drivers, but I currently do not have a set up to listen to anything in.

you're talking about WA, right? :eek5wavey: it's not that long of a drive... i mean, it could be worse, right?

isn't FL one of the loudest states? there are comps all over down there, check them out! im not familiar with your location, but it seems there is a comp every weekend there. that would be what i'd do. Hope they help!

FL is definitely right at the top when it comes to people putting horribly ridiculous garbage in their cars with a focus on being loud. Some good installs and a ton of crap. Not a terrible idea for the OP although being install is 80% of the battle depending on goals you may not get out of the listening what you think you will.

If someone wanted to do one in this area, I could bring a number of drivers (sans enclosures), but I currently do not have a set up to listen to anything in.

Soooo.. This area as mentioned in your statement means where????lol

I am on long island.....not sure if there is anything going on around here....i know in the past there has been but i have been out of audio for a few years......

FL is definitely right at the top when it comes to people putting horribly ridiculous garbage in their cars with a focus on being loud. Some good installs and a ton of crap.

Haha, very true. The worst ghetto fabulous installs I've ever seen have all come from FL...

If you are in FL and looking to for shows to attend, I would suggest checking out the home page of floridaspl.com. There is an events calendar with alot of the upcoming events. We have a show at Hooters in Lakeland on the 12th of Feb. and then a cash payout Bass Race event at Tommy Mckinnie's shop, KOB Kustoms, in Seffner on the 27th of Feb. Come on out and check us out.

Baltimore.

Soooo.. This area as mentioned in your statement means where????lol

I will be at your house Saturday to pick up 4 18" Zcons. I will let you know how I like them when I get back to South Carolina. lol

Well I only have the 12" prototype. :).

i agree with phatboi, just go to some shows and ask for demos. where in central fl are you? I'm down in lee county.

Lulz.... True, that is worse... I'd come see you if I lived in that area... lol.. no homo

shoot over to The Bronx :eek5wavey:

I go to the Bronx(Hunt's Point) all the time to visit my cousin... Most of the cars there barely have wheels, let alone an audio system worth seeing... Are there any shows in the BX that actually have worthwhile cars there? Not ricers either...lol

I go to the Bronx(Hunt's Point) all the time to visit my cousin... Most of the cars there barely have wheels, let alone an audio system worth seeing... Are there any shows in the BX that actually have worthwhile cars there? Not ricers either...lol

There's a couple in Brooklyn come summer time. The car audio scene is A LOT different in the tri-state than it is anywhere else. Bass in on the back burner here. Everyone(besides me) is into mids/highs.

This is the norm over here

lol @ all them dominicans.... hahaha.... Well if there is something and you're going let me know.... I also frequent the Hudson/Upstate, NY area cuz I have family there too..