Optimus_Prime

2009 Malibu Build (2 B2 Audio CC 12")

Got some new toys today!trink40.gif Time to get loud!

20130503_214624_zpsefb1b440.jpg

20130503_214803_zpsef00cc20.jpg

20130503_214901_zps1507c51d.jpg

20130503_215005_zps52a39a7f.jpg

Can't believe these things made it from Denmark in one piece and just took a week. Really well built, and pleasing to the eye. Hope they perform as well as they look.

looking good!

Once again I am looking for someone who can build me an enclosure and who ships. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

they look hott!!!

Thanks guy's , they definitely look better than I had expected, and even better in person, was pleasantly suprised when they arrived and came with huge cf dustcaps.

I wish they had pricing on the their site at least to give a general idea. I've literally JUST sent an email to them to get some more info on pricing to see what's up for a few things.

Thanks guy's , they definitely look better than I had expected, and even better in person, was pleasantly suprised when they arrived and came with huge cf dustcaps.

Edited by Shogen

I wish they had pricing on the their site at least to give a general idea. I've literally JUST sent an email to them to get some more info on pricing to see what's up for a few things.

Just to give you an idea

http://www.b2audiostore.com/main.sc

Just to give you an idea

http://www.b2audiostore.com/main.sc

thanks not sure how I missed that.... lol

No problem, little pricy no doubt, couldnt tell anyone how good they are just yet, but they sure do look serious and well built, heard there is a guy running these 12s on 15000rms and was able to do 160 on 3 30 second runs.

Just to give you an ideahttp://www.b2audiostore.com/main.sc

thanks not sure how I missed that.... lol

Shogen you could have asked me, I would have been able to give you a general idea.

optimus_prime  they are really good at getting things shipped out.  My xc's made it from Denmark to the oregon coast in 2 days.  Can't wait to see what you think about these.  I got a couple of friends on team b2 running cc's and putting up big numbers.  Ryan Poundstone gave Nic Watts a run for his money in lightweight bassboxing with 2 cc 12's in a rex.

Heard something about poundstone doing 160 with a pair of these, definitely some potent subs. I'm thinking of running the m1s.

optimus_prime  they are really good at getting things shipped out.  My xc's made it from Denmark to the oregon coast in 2 days.  Can't wait to see what you think about these.  I got a couple of friends on team b2 running cc's and putting up big numbers.  Ryan Poundstone gave Nic Watts a run for his money in lightweight bassboxing with 2 cc 12's in a rex.

Where is the build at? Those B2 products look bad ass and seem to be getting pretty popular lately.

I have 2 of the m1s. Very potent amps and people have been wiring them down stupid low.

I want to get the new m1u's 14k each if you can keep around 15 volts.

I have 2 of the m1s. Very potent amps and people have been wiring them down stupid low.

I want to get the new m1u's 14k each if you can keep around 15 volts.

Local guy just picked up 2 of them on 4 Sundown Z's.  He doesn't have all the batteries installed yet but still they were doing work.

Tell you the truth, I'm not looking for big numbers, but if they are a part of the equation I'll take it. My goal is and has always been just to have a daily ground pounder that is reliable and ridiculously loud and is satisfactory to my ears. And most of all doing so without walls.

That's my goal with my Malibu also.. Pretty tough with these damn cars.

Tell you the truth, I'm not looking for big numbers, but if they are a part of the equation I'll take it. My goal is and has always been just to have a daily ground pounder that is reliable and ridiculously loud and is satisfactory to my ears. And most of all doing so without walls.

X2.......my goal as well

I have a suburban w/o 3rd row ;)

Edited by chicagofan

Seems like a common trunk car goal! Good luck!