matthubb123

monte carlo ss wall build

that looks sick.....

Loving the amps and subs...... Install looks clean so far....keep up the good work.....

whaddya got for charging system?? I may have missed that.....

Looks great! but no show at Casper?? You live sooo close.

you have no idea how bad i wanna go!! only problem is all four 15's are brand new and will not see any power until this friday. taking virgin subs to Casper=coming home with blown subs.

I'm going to take her easy for a week or two before i unleash Hell !!

They won't have any problem, if anything they are stronger now than when they are broken in. The suspension is the stiffest it will ever be.

you have no idea how bad i wanna go!! only problem is all four 15's are brand new and will not see any power until this friday. taking virgin subs to Casper=coming home with blown subs.

They won't have any problem, if anything they are stronger now than when they are broken in. The suspension is the stiffest it will ever be.

really?.... Hu, I have always been told to break in your subs before reaching high levels. I dunno now, i may just go depending on if i can get off work in time

that looks sick.....

Loving the amps and subs...... Install looks clean so far....keep up the good work.....

whaddya got for charging system?? I may have missed that.....

5 XS Power 14v batts ,275 amp Mechman alternator,lots of 0 guage wire and soon to be an external XS Power 14v batt charger to maintain voltage twice a week

I should be making close to 6,000 watts RMS per Sundown 4500 with my voltage level, I have 2 plus the 100.4 for my infinity's. kinda overkill really, subs are only rated at 2,000 RMS

Lets see what happens shall we?? :morepower1:

really?.... Hu, I have always been told to break in your subs before reaching high levels. I dunno now, i may just go depending on if i can get off work in time

Digital Designs and AudioQue have been preaching that for years, honestly the only way I can see it is that their suspensions are SO stiff, due to 4+ laminated spiders per woofer, their glue joints break because the suspension won't allow enough travel, that trait also lends to them sounding like poo, the higher series' at least.

looking good, I think you should take 'er on out to the show! :woot:

Hotdamn she's looking real good. I'm happy for you bro.

Bad azz equipment bad azz install monster bass behind your head, yeah i'm pretty stoked for you. lol

Wall is coming together nicely. Trunk really looks clean! Hope you make it to the show, you know that's what all the hard work is for anyway. Right?

Well done! The amps look great mounted at the angle.

:popcorn: in for more pics.

Pure sex bro :phatyo:

Pure sex bro :phatyo:

haha thanks man, ive been stressing myself out over this car ALOT over the last 3 months!

Wow that looks freakin nice.

thanks man, im looking forward to seeing everyone at Carl Casper this weekend in Louisville KY :drink40:

395345830.jpg

Really clean, blends in very well with the interior of your vehicle. Should be easy to find your vehicle at the show by the large group surrounding it! :drink40:

Glad to hear you're gonna be at Casper...I'll be lookin for ya :drink40:

Looks great, makes me wanna wall up my old VW

Very very clean wall!

Just gotta get a few seats in there :P

And videos :D

thanks everyone, im keeping the passenger seat out for Casper bc i will be in M4 class so its not needed lol Hell, i may just keep the passenger seat out for a few weeks.

as for videos i will have my cam at casper tomorrow so that will be my first video that i post up.

thanks everyone, im keeping the passenger seat out for Casper bc i will be in M4 class so its not needed lol Hell, i may just keep the passenger seat out for a few weeks.

as for videos i will have my cam at casper tomorrow so that will be my first video that i post up.

Sounds good! :drink40:

looks sick bro! Did you end up having a weight issue when it was all done like you said? PS I love the way you did your amps. I was thinking of doing mine the exact same way :) Any things to look for when setting it up that way?