matthubb123

monte carlo ss wall build

Keep up the good work. I have 0 experience with that type of car, is it unibody?

Keep up the good work. I have 0 experience with that type of car, is it unibody?

Yes, it is a unibody. Most new vehicles outside of trucks have a unibody construction. They will have a front "k-member" or subframe which bolts to the rest of the body but which supports the engine and front suspension.

+1 for the pup picture.

Can't wait to hear this matt! def an upgrade from your old setup, lulz.

Any idea what class you'l be running? i would assume m4. And if you need any help w/ testing once you get it done, lmk.

Looks like a very interesting build!! Nice list of equipment!! Thousands of dollars well spent!! ;)

Can't wait to hear this matt! def an upgrade from your old setup, lulz.

Any idea what class you'l be running? i would assume m4. And if you need any help w/ testing once you get it done, lmk.

thanks Farris !! actually i have no idea what class i will be in just yet, here are a few more pics of the trunk, many more to come in the next 7 days

395198428.jpg

395198429.jpg

Lookin' good, keep the pics comin' !!

Alright i see you have 14v, so that would be m4.

Are you going to do drive by also?

im really not sure man, i dident even know that running 14v would put me in M4. so what class would that put me in drive by? That's if i even do it, sucks we have to drop about $75 every show.

All of the wood came in today, sub box starts up friday morning.

Sweeeeeeeeeet! :woot:

thanks man, i just hope i have the subs broken in for Carl Casper Auto Show at the end of this month in Louisville Ky

can someone tell me if playing a particular tone or rang of HZ for long periods of time on and off throughout the day will safely break in my woofers faster??

I have heard it takes about 30 days in a daily scenario, can someone chime in on this subject......what is the safest/fastest way of breaking in woofers?? esp my woofers( particularly the N2 15" BTL's) Thanks and plenty more pics to come!!

badass. how many cubes is that box? is that how deep the port is gonna be once installed? whats it tuned to?

build is awesome though. i wanna wall my nova, lots o' people wouldnt like that much though... lol

good work. keep us posted! thanks for sharing.

395306724.jpg

395306739.jpg

ive got plenty of bracing !!!

395306737.jpg

395306733.jpg

395306728.jpg

395306729.jpg

395306726.jpg

395306709.jpg

395306710.jpg

395306714.jpg

395306717.jpg

395306718.jpg

395306730.jpg

395306735.jpg

Hard to see but this is plexiglass covering the batterys, i have a wood insert just like the one covering the fuses that sits on top

should be finished by friday but it looks like i will not be attending Carl Casper auto show this year. Just way to much to do and that would leave me little to no time to tune this BEAST!!

Edited by matthubb123

badass. how many cubes is that box? is that how deep the port is gonna be once installed? whats it tuned to?

build is awesome though. i wanna wall my nova, lots o' people wouldnt like that much though... lol

good work. keep us posted! thanks for sharing.

16 cubes, port will be 4" deep , tuned to 40hz many more pics to come

Looks great! but no show at Casper?? You live sooo close.

you have no idea how bad i wanna go!! only problem is all four 15's are brand new and will not see any power until this friday. taking virgin subs to Casper=coming home with blown subs.

I'm going to take her easy for a week or two before i unleash Hell !!