jonbearsmt

should i do this??????

i fell off for a while... but things are looking better.. so guess what........ IM BACK>

WWHOOOPPP!!!!!!!!

Welcome back. How long since you been active? I know I havent seen you on in a bit.

Glad to have you back here bigjon! How has life been treating you?

better, now..... i was pretty close to flat broke.. hating my job my job wanting to quit everyday.. being discuted with my life,

i was last on some where around december 4th or so... because thats when my moms house burned down.. and im sure i remembered tellin yall about it..... and i turned 28....thats another reason why i may have fell off.. just having a mid life i guess.....

anyway.. money has been getting better.. and i have been working on the new lincoln all day... so yeah..

whats new with you guys!

Good to hear things are getting better. Same old thing around here, looking for a way to improve my audio equipment.

Welcome back.

Yeah big "J" back in the building!

better, now..... i was pretty close to flat broke.. hating my job my job wanting to quit everyday.. being discuted with my life,

i was last on some where around december 4th or so... because thats when my moms house burned down.. and im sure i remembered tellin yall about it..... and i turned 28....thats another reason why i may have fell off.. just having a mid life i guess.....

anyway.. money has been getting better.. and i have been working on the new lincoln all day... so yeah..

whats new with you guys!

Glad you made it throught that rough patch.

Hey bigjon, good to have one of the mainstays of SSA back. Glad to hear you are doing better. :)

Glad to here you're doing better. Can't wait to hear the new Lincoln.

i put the new lincoln togather sub stage wise lastnight.... WOW.. windshild flex on this one, talk about LOWWW anyway.

thanks guys. i hope the texas members can get togather this spring.. my fall plans fell in a HUGE way