for music

i want playing very very louder bass music for longer time at home not car

so i dont want blown woofer and i dont want voice coil blown

so how i like so much louder bass

so how Fi Subwoofer can play louder bass for longer time to playing music

so how

Edited by Gopala

Welcome

If I understand you, you are asking which Fi sub would be best suited for loud bass played for long periods of time in a home application.

If that is the case get yourself the BTL. It is a monster that takes a beating.

Welcome

If I understand you, you are asking which Fi sub would be best suited for loud bass played for long periods of time in a home application.

If that is the case get yourself the BTL. It is a monster that takes a beating.

Fi BTL Fs: 51.1 Hz its very bad

if lower Fs that mean will de deep bass high output right

if higer Fs that mean will not much deep bass but low output right

that i realy need Deep Bass

so how

Get a FI BL and tune it to the sound you want...

BTL would be the BEST!! but the BL and Fi Q are pretty decent also. This being a home application, I don't so much think you'll want a BTL disturbing the neighbors every time you watch a movie.

BTL would be the BEST!! but the BL and Fi Q are pretty decent also. This being a home application, I don't so much think you'll want a BTL disturbing the neighbors every time you watch a movie.

my neighbors wont complant because my place a lot shop and near video shop they got PA Speaker 9.30am open shop they wil play very loud and to 10.30pm close shop so they will stop songs 10.30pm night to

i can hear sound with my house lol

PA Speaker not much deep bass lol

BTL is High Fs but low deep bass low output that is bad

i need deep bass high output for lower Fs so how

Edited by Gopala

BTL is the best at what?

If I need a sub to match my 500rms amp in a sealed box, would you suggest I get the BTL, no. So STFU. Each sub has its own duty and application.

OP- IB3 is a infinte baffle sub, if you don't know what that means, that isn't for you. Plus Fi discontinued the IB3 and it will be moving to their HT line, BluePrint.

Picking subs needs to be based on a few details of the install. Power,enclosure, and what your looking to get out of the setup.

Sealed enclosure, X, SSD, and Q are the options.

X- <400rms

SSD- <1000rms

Q- <1200rms.

Ported, all will fit.

X-<400rms

SSD-<1000rms

Q-<1200rms

BL(3inch)-<1500rms

BL(4inch)-<2000rms

BTL N2-<3000rms

BTL N3- is a SPL only sub.

Also the BTL N1 hasn't come out yet so I can't comment of it yet fully.

As far as Fs, I'm not sure which coil option specs are listed but the HiXmax coil BTL has great lowend.

Hope this helps. Also giving us more details of the install so we can better answer your questions.

BTL is the best at what?

If I need a sub to match my 500rms amp in a sealed box, would you suggest I get the BTL, no. So STFU. Each sub has its own duty and application.

OP- IB3 is a infinte baffle sub, if you don't know what that means, that isn't for you. Plus Fi discontinued the IB3 and it will be moving to their HT line, BluePrint.

Picking subs needs to be based on a few details of the install. Power,enclosure, and what your looking to get out of the setup.

Sealed enclosure, X, SSD, and Q are the options.

X- <400rms

SSD- <1000rms

Q- <1200rms.

Ported, all will fit.

X-<400rms

SSD-<1000rms

Q-<1200rms

BL(3inch)-<1500rms

BL(4inch)-<2000rms

BTL N2-<3000rms

BTL N3- is a SPL only sub.

Also the BTL N1 hasn't come out yet so I can't comment of it yet fully.

As far as Fs, I'm not sure which coil option specs are listed but the HiXmax coil BTL has great lowend.

Hope this helps. Also giving us more details of the install so we can better answer your questions.

Thought the N2 was the same as the Gen 2 so wouldnt that make it 2000 Rms or we adding all options too...

Maybe Nick will chime in and tell you about his BTL build for his house.

I've answered his questions 4 or 5 times via email now..and he keeps coming back with the same question of "I do not want to blow my coil"..

I keep giving him the same answer as well..

If you blow it, it is because you did something wrong...I can't guarantee that you won't blow a speaker. Speakers are stupid, they only do what you tell them to do in the environment that you put them in.

If you've blown stuff before..and put one of our speakers in that same scenario, odds are you are going to have issues. It is trying to tell you something is wrong.

lol. Wow.

I wasted my time posting.

Also, the BTL is rated 2000rms before options. That's why I put anything less than 3000rms is good for it.

Like I said about Fs, I'm not sure which coil specs is listed on the website. It could be the flatwound coil, which isn't going to have as good of lowend as the HiXmax coil.

You still never answered how much power you will be running. I said you needed to list a couple things before anybody can really help you.

Also, PMing me giving me a link to this thread telling me to reply wasn't necessary.

lol. Wow.

Also, the BTL is rated 2000rms before options. That's why I put anything less than 3000rms is good for it.

Like I said about Fs, I'm not sure which coil specs is listed on the website. It could be the flatwound coil, which isn't going to have as good of lowend as the HiXmax coil.

You still never answered how much power you will be running. I said you needed to list a couple things before anybody can really help you.

Also, PMing me giving me a link to this thread telling me to reply wasn't necessary.

ok i understand BTL so much power 2000Watts rms that great but i saw Fs is 51hz but not much deep bass

if FI BTL u are sure will do Deep bass high output will do deep bass louder ??? like FR 15hz and 20hz like that deep bass

ok i understand BTL so much power 2000Watts rms that great but i saw Fs is 51hz but not much deep bass

if FI BTL u are sure will do Deep bass high output will do deep bass louder ??? like FR 15hz and 20hz like that deep bass

Uhm..the fs ranges between 33 and 39hz. The N2 is for Daily Groundpounding. Even with the fs at 39hz, you'll be able to GTL very well. Its mostly in the box man... 10% Equipment and 90% Install

lol. Wow.

I wasn't telling you the BTL could handle anything less than 3000rms. But the other guy who doubted what I said.

But to you, if you don't have 2000rms to give the BTL, there really isn't a need for it.

If you have a 1000rms plate amp per say, a Q will fit your needs better. I gave you a list of which sub for which power level. As long as you keep it between the guide I told you, and isn't stupid, the one you pick will be just fine.

Its takes quiet a bit of power over rated to actual burn the coils of these subs. Unless your clipping the hell out of it.

Uhm..the fs ranges between 33 and 39hz. The N2 is for Daily Groundpounding. Even with the fs at 39hz, you'll be able to GTL very well. Its mostly in the box man... 10% Equipment and 90% Install

ok BTL N2 Fs 33hz right so u are sure will do FR 20hz will louder ??? good output

lol. Wow.

I wasn't telling you the BTL could handle anything less than 3000rms. But the other guy who doubted what I said.

But to you, if you don't have 2000rms to give the BTL, there really isn't a need for it.

If you have a 1000rms plate amp per say, a Q will fit your needs better. I gave you a list of which sub for which power level. As long as you keep it between the guide I told you, and isn't stupid, the one you pick will be just fine.

Its takes quiet a bit of power over rated to actual burn the coils of these subs. Unless your clipping the hell out of it.

i can buy AMP too for 2000watts no problem

u are sure Fi BTL will do FR 20Hz louder for good output ???

i need so much deep bass

BTL N3 OR BTL N2 ?????

I'm annoyed... good luck OP...

I own a 15" Q and a 18" BTL, there is no question at all that the BTL will give you the deep bass your looking for, i have no technical reasoning for it.. but if you want loud, low bass and your thinking the Q will provide that for you more so than the BTL you are wrong. Good luck.

I'm annoyed... good luck OP...

I am too. I spent plenty of time explaining everything in my first post. Yet he hasn't listened to anything I said. Or anybody else.

OP- look.

I already posted the BTL N3 is a SPL only sub. Meaning it is made to play ONE tone in a competition setup. You will not want this for a HT instead. Unless you plan on playing a single tone a few seconds at a time.

If your questioning the lowend of the BTL, go with the Q. Get a 1000rms amp and tune in the mid 20s.

End of thread.

I own a 15" Q and a 18" BTL, there is no question at all that the BTL will give you the deep bass your looking for, i have no technical reasoning for it.. but if you want loud, low bass and your thinking the Q will provide that for you more so than the BTL you are wrong. Good luck.

Unless you have a explanation, don't give out this kind of advise.

How can you compare a 15inch 1000rms sub to a 18inch 3000rms sub equally?

So before you post,calling people wrong and giving out misleading info, think, you could be one wrong.

So before you post,calling people wrong and giving out misleading info, think, you could be one wrong.

I never said they were equal.. and thats the point im trying to prove. I own both subs, i cant see a terrible amount of difference between a 15" Q and the 18" Q he is questioning. Honestly you nor anyone out there can convince me the BTL isnt the driver that fits his goals out of the BTL and the Q.. i dont need a big fancy explanation. There is such a tremendous difference between those 2 drivers they shouldnt even be compared. if i was someone who has never physcally touched either driver and started running my mouth cause thats what i read somewhere it would be a different story. Sure, there is a ton of variables. Thats fine. Before you go calling me out, understand this guy obviously doesnt speak good english, he hasnt provided a ton of info and what I get out of this is he says loud low bass. Prove to me how the Q fits the bill for that over the BTL. Hell it appears Nick even tried to tell him the same thing.

I cant help you man, Im just giving you my experience with those 2 subwoofers. those charts mean nothing to me.

I never said they were equal.. and thats the point im trying to prove. I own both subs, i cant see a terrible amount of difference between a 15" Q and the 18" Q he is questioning. Honestly you nor anyone out there can convince me the BTL isnt the driver that fits his goals out of the BTL and the Q.. i dont need a big fancy explanation. There is such a tremendous difference between those 2 drivers they shouldnt even be compared. if i was someone who has never physcally touched either driver and started running my mouth cause thats what i read somewhere it would be a different story. Sure, there is a ton of variables. Thats fine. Before you go calling me out, understand this guy obviously doesnt speak good english, he hasnt provided a ton of info and what I get out of this is he says loud low bass. Prove to me how the Q fits the bill for that over the BTL. Hell it appears Nick even tried to tell him the same thing.

I didn't say they was equal, I said, how can you compare them equally.

But coming in here saying, "Hey, my 18" BTL has more output than my 15" Q did." is a total useless post. As you didn't list any details. So how do I know how you came to that conclusion. When it comes to posting information on forums, you need to state facts and let the OP come to his own conclusion. Instead of him just taking your word, cause your install may be WAY different than his. And his results could be totally different than yours.

But like you said, those two drivers really can't be 100% compared because they are meant for two totally different crowds.

I didn't say either way the Q or BTL will have the better lowend. I'm telling him he needs to pick subs on power handling. As I think all of Fi's sub has good lowend response.

So far he has listed he wants 20hz bass with a ported box, but without knowing how much power he has, I can't say which sub he needs.

Say he has a 500rms, would you recommend a BTL? No. Is that enough proof?