Sign in to follow this  
Jmac

SSA Pact

I motion to make a pact to never post on caraudio.com ever again ... Anyone care to second it ?

No matter how hard i try, i can't stop going there. I've been making a valiant effort to visit other boards more often though.

No matter how hard i try, i can't stop going there.  I've been making a valiant effort to visit other boards more often though.

It's a pucking black hole. Couple people here have been pretty successful quitting though.

Come on yall, I need group motivation. More people join in.

I would........but it's the fastest moving forum I know of, and I need something to do all day :(

Hell, that's the only reason I started posting there to begin with.....LOL

I still post there as there are some who actually need help, I agree it's no fun sifting through the b.s. posts. But I still enjoy helping those that actually need it and appreciate it. I tend to stay away from the type r vs the world threads :)

I'd do it. Only have 1 acception. "5 hottest" will have alteast 5 pages of edgy material everyday that I can. Which may not be long, I bet the ban hammer hits quickly.

I would........but it's the fastest moving forum I know of, and I need something to do all day :(

Hell, that's the only reason I started posting there to begin with.....LOL

Agreed.

NG

You guys are kidding, right? You want a fast moving forum that will pwn Your productivity?

offtopic.com...

consifer yourself warned :P

ot.com is rediculous one HUGE clusterfudge! You can talk about anything there and still find a correct forum to post it in.

I'm not going to stop posting at ca.com, it's like Dayton... I hate it, but it's where is grew up...

ot.com is rediculous one HUGE clusterfudge!  You can talk about anything there and still find a correct forum to post it in.

I'm not going to stop posting at ca.com, it's like Dayton... I hate it, but it's where is grew up...

lol, bst analogy evar!

Bah, only if Jmac would learn to be tolerant. Just let the dumb people be dumb, and make em look like idiots whenever you can. It's not that hard :)

offtopic.com is crazy huge :P Anyone can average over 50 posts per day easily if you have the time.

OT.com is crazy, I have not been in a while, I have been over on Lazyfuck.net, not so many flamers and haters,

but for CA.com, since people keep voting me for mod, I just make random appearances for bewbies posts, thread post, random blog jumble, and talking to Brock

yea like mr punk said, its where my roots are. I learned a lot from ca.com (of course the majority of the people that helped me are here lol).