xxaderxx

Can two icons handle a sundown 2500d?

Or should I just go with two xcons or maybe even a zcon if they ever decide to release it.

What do you mean by "handle". Are you blindly going to max the gains and abuse the crap out of them? Then no. If you are smart and do it right you could use an amplifier WAY bigger than that and still be safe.

What do you mean by "handle". Are you blindly going to max the gains and abuse the crap out of them? Then no. If you are smart and do it right you could use an amplifier WAY bigger than that and still be safe.

:fing34:

Set the gain correctly. :)

Friend of mine has 2 ICON 10"s in a box build larger then recommended spec with two SAZ-1500's at .5ohm and he plays it daily.

Friend of mine has 2 ICON 10"s in a box build larger then recommended spec with two SAZ-1500's at .5ohm and he plays it daily.

:peepwall:

depends like what they said do u plan to abuse them?

i mean it depends on box, tuning, and how you set you amp, seal or unsealed and ohm's

you can put a bigger amp and set the gain right and be perfectly fine,

its always better to use a bit oversize amp so you dont have to run your amp wide open.....

should be fine just keep it at a resonable setting.

or otherwise :suicide-santa:

:suicide-santa::suicide-santa::peepwall::peepwall:

I hope his subs will last long. Same for his amps !

I would not do that, but if he knows what he's doing...

Maybe he sets the gain low.

:peepwall:

O_O

Your friend likes to waste money. I hope he is equally as absurd on his front stage so that it has some semblance of being an actual system.

Your friend likes to waste money. I hope he is equally as absurd on his front stage so that it has some semblance of being an actual system.

His front stage is a SAX-100.4 powering some Bravox Carbon components off a 9887.