Valhalla

Sundown Audio Rebuild - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!!!

Love your electrical setup, hope you win that alt :D

Thanks bro! I hope I do aswell, I really need it.

Oh and pay no mind to the rca mess thats going on there, ive been tearing it out all morn and it was strung out when i took the pic. I have the new rca's hooked up and im about to do a startup to see how much more efficient my signal is.

x2, electrical looks nice, just voted for you on smd

What are your plans for amps? I saw the 200.4's were for sale.

I will be switching to 16v and will be using a bunch of the new Sundown NS1's.

If anyone is interested in the 200.4s let me know, let are a monster of an amp and can be used on either mids and highs or on your subs. They are an amazing solid 3200+watt amp at 12v

SUNDOWN NS1's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :morepower1::woot:

Love your electrical setup, hope you win that alt :D
Thanks bro! I hope I do aswell, I really need it. Oh and pay no mind to the rca mess thats going on there, ive been tearing it out all morn and it was strung out when i took the pic. I have the new rca's hooked up and im about to do a startup to see how much more efficient my signal is.
x2, electrical looks nice, just voted for you on smd

Thanks bud I really appreciate it! :) I won 1st on there. Thanks to all who voted for me. :)

What are your plans for amps? I saw the 200.4's were for sale.
I will be switching to 16v and will be using a bunch of the new Sundown NS1's. If anyone is interested in the 200.4s let me know, let are a monster of an amp and can be used on either mids and highs or on your subs. They are an amazing solid 3200+watt amp at 12v
SUNDOWN NS1's!!!!!!!!!!!!! :morepower1::woot:

Yes sir, lots more power!!!!

Awesome Win on SMD Bro !!! Congrats !!! :drink40:

hell of a setup wish I had time to mess with sounds more.

i almost feel like crying.. i just spent 30 minutes reading through this build log, see all this epicness, and get to the end, where theres.... no videos. </3

Awesome Win on SMD Bro !!! Congrats !!! :drink40:

Thanks bro, you have a really clean build! cudos, Id like to hear it some time.

hell of a setup wish I had time to mess with sounds more.

Thanks bud :)

i almost feel like crying.. i just spent 30 minutes reading through this build log, see all this epicness, and get to the end, where theres.... no videos. </3

lol I know ive been doing lots of work on it lately, weather should be nice tomar warm out.... at least its supposed to be. But hopefully get some vids then :)

Here you go everyone! Here is my first vid of the stereo playing. Its very underpowered obviously im getting very little cone movement but still its crazy loud!

Edited by Valhalla

12-15's on the move!!! Glad to see a vid!!!! When you getting :morepower1: ?? When are the NS1's going to be available??

12-15's on the move!!! Glad to see a vid!!!! When you getting :morepower1: ?? When are the NS1's going to be available??

yeah man, shoot yeah! I had to get the vid up cause im sure everyone was tired of waiting. lol. I was to, to be honest XD. Yeah im either going to buy a bunch of 3500s or i will wait on the NS1s, cant say. But im sure soon ^_^

:woot: Finally a video :D

This should help get some votes on smd

So much flex and not even on regular power :trippy:

Looks great, I gotta see this thing, when/where is the next show you will be attending?

Looks great, I gotta see this thing, when/where is the next show you will be attending?

I was at a smaller show yesterday in Enid, oklahoma. I will announce the next show i go to. :D

There's one today in Tulsa but the new DC Power alt hasn't come in yet so we won't be attending.