Valhalla

Sundown Audio Rebuild - Blowthru to WALKTHRU!!!!!

:droolcup:

Very nice.

WOW! Came together really quick! :drink40: Keep sharing the pics!!

AWESOME job on the build thus far!!! You will be in Valhalla when this is done. :D

!! where are the vids. hows it sound?

:popcorn:

That thing looks like it's gonna do damage to you, the truck, and anyone around it! More pics and info!!

Sry everyone for being absent for a bit, Ive been on the road a lot in the past several days. O_O

Stereo sounds great, flexes like nothing ive ever seen. Ive already tore up the dome light pretty badly and the head liner dropped on me once. Im also going to either have to make a console for the headunit or something cause the vibs are tearing it up. Sry for no vids yet, they are coming soon. Ive just been real busy.

yo man ive been watchin ur build which is AWESOME, but just now noticed u live in oklahoma. i live in okc where u located i wanna hear this beast

the suspense of vids is killing me whats they hold up? especially since your location says oklahoma which means theres a chance i can see/hear it in person

the suspense of vids is killing me whats they hold up? especially since your location says oklahoma which means theres a chance i can see/hear it in person

All the pictures were photoshopped...

Seriously Valhalla! We're all getting ancy :trippy:

Subscribed to your youtube, waiting patiently. :popcorn:

LOL, nope all pics are real! XD

Right now i travel a lot but I am in OKC a lot and will be visiting there soon. So you will have to hit me up and we will meet up for some demos! ;)

Vids will hopefully be taken this week. I pulled all the subs to do some work. As you all know test test test! -_- I know vids first lol but these recent mods will be well worth the wait and time taken to do so.

Thanks for hangin in there guys, keep the comments up :)

Oh and by the way I have 4 Kinetik 2400s mint condition for sale, always maintained and conditioned. Only selling cause im thinking I may go to 16v XD so PM if interested.

Sweet. Curious to see what you worked on.

Well worth the wait.

I give you props for cuttin' the truck up, I would never cut mine.

Oh and by the way I have 4 Kinetik 2400s mint condition for sale

Feel free to PM me a price shipped to 29501 for 2 and 4.

Build looks great, hurry up with those vids. lol

I give you props for cuttin' the truck up, I would never cut mine.

Can't go back :P

sure you can go back just takes a parts truck and some skills lol. . .

but ya man let me know when ur gonna be in okc and ill for sure meet up with u for demos.....never in person have i seen a setup this serious lol and never heard a setup that for sure hit 150+. so im in for a mind blowing treat

Sweet. Curious to see what you worked on. Well worth the wait.

I was using 2 3500's for start-up testing! Loud as a mug!!! O_O But what ive been doing lately, the 3500s are gone and the FIRST 2 4500s are on their way.

Here are a couple pics of the amps and batteries during startup

IMG_20110325_225802.jpg

IMG_20110326_001218.jpg

sure you can go back just takes a parts truck and some skills lol. . .but ya man let me know when ur gonna be in okc and ill for sure meet up with u for demos.....never in person have i seen a setup this serious lol and never heard a setup that for sure hit 150+. so im in for a mind blowing treat

The truck will never go back...... :P Yeah most defininately, ill let you know next time im down in OKC and we will do some parking lot pimpin XD .... Mind blowing treat.............= BOXER FILLING MOMENTS lol

This is such a sick build. Did you do any metering with the 3500s?

This is such a sick build. Did you do any metering with the 3500s?

Thank you! We did put it on the meter but could only roll the volume up a little bit before the vibration shut off the headunit. lol Im building a tranny hump console now so maybe i can get a full tilt number or even a half tilt # for that matter. lol

That's so ridiculious