sefugi

Daily Driver Lumina

Nice clean install as always. I like your idea to use studs to go through.

Thanks! Since this is being done on the cheap I didn't want to get distro-blocks. I saw a link from here on the forum and may try these on my next build.

Thanks! Since this is being done on the cheap I didn't want to get distro-blocks. I saw a link from here on the forum and may try these on my next build.

I used a piece of scrap 3/8" alum bar I had laying around. I cleaned it up a little, dilled and tapped a few holes and used an electric protectant to decrease alum to copper corrosion and eliminate alum oxidation.

You probably have similiar materials laying around your garage to make your own distribution blocks for free :)

I used a piece of scrap 3/8" alum bar I had laying around. I cleaned it up a little, dilled and tapped a few holes and used an electric protectant to decrease alum to copper corrosion and eliminate alum oxidation.

You probably have similiar materials laying around your garage to make your own distribution blocks for free :)

Thought about that, but I've done so much stuff for other folks I have depleted most of my goodies laying around the garage. :(

Just a few pics of the progress...

Amp plate/rack mounted.

img3975g.jpg

HU mounted. Using a Sony BT5700U.

img3987.jpg

And capped off the studs for a little protection.

img3977m.jpg

I like how you ran the short strands to bolts. When ya putting the sa8s in? already got the box, get outta the chat and throw'm in :P

I like how you ran the short strands to bolts. When ya putting the sa8s in? already got the box, get outta the chat and throw'm in :P

Thanks! Hopfully have everything finished by the weekend. Yes, I got the enclosure with the subs from Dan Ganso. Will need to recarpet it because of the color but I want to try it out first.

Thanks! Hopfully have everything finished by the weekend. Yes, I got the enclosure with the subs from Dan Ganso. Will need to recarpet it because of the color but I want to try it out first.

I like the color :P but it doesn't match your car.

Video time this weekend :woot:

I like the color :P but it doesn't match your car.

Video time this weekend :woot:

Nope the color is all wrong, but it'll do for now.

The smallest project I have worked on, and you'll actually get a vid of it!

always nice to look trhough ALL your build Sefugi ! You're the man !!!

congrats.

I thought it would be a smaller install, from your introduction, but you're Sefugi !!! Like they say in Jamaïca : big things ah gwaan !

tuned in for sure.

congrats.

I thought it would be a smaller install, from your introduction, but you're Sefugi !!! Like they say in Jamaïca : big things ah gwaan !

tuned in for sure.

:thanx:

Hell this is a small build!

I don't know about "the man" but I am Sefugi!

I like that!!!!! ah gwaan

Guess I should be working on the install instead of playing with all these colors. :shrug:

congrats.

tuned in for sure.

Guess I should be working on the install instead of playing with all these colors. :shrug:

Yeah get back to work, I'll play with the colors :P

congrats.

tuned in for sure.

Yeah get back to work, I'll play with the colors :P

:lol2:

Awesome looking build bro ... I like to see details !!! Small build ?? No, looks like a custom smart build (installation details) to me ... Cool ... I'd like to hear this one ...

Very nice build man! Keep up the great work!

Awesome looking build bro ... I like to see details !!! Small build ?? No, looks like a custom smart build (installation details) to me ... Cool ... I'd like to hear this one ...

Thanks! I still say it's a simple build. Yes I do like to add a little detail. I want to hear it too, my rides to work have been very quiet.

Very nice build man! Keep up the great work!

:thanx: Will do!

Looks SANDY! :P

Who would have thought?

Made a lot of progress tonight. I hope no one is thinking I was going to do anything crazy and surprise ya cause this build ain't it. Speakers are all in minus the subs. I am using 2 sets of components(yea I know that ain't the way to do it) but I did want front and rears for this build. To go with the PG amp I got the PG Ryval V5C sets. Why? They were cheap!! :lol: Goes along with helping get someone started with some car audio that is on a major budget. Anyway, 1 set is in the front doors and the other set is in the rear deck. Didn't slow down to take that many picks since I did not do anything special with installing them. On with a few pics.

img3976i.jpg

img3981.jpg

img3982.jpg

img3983g.jpg

img3978y.jpg

img3979c.jpg

Made a lot of progress tonight.

Pics or it never happened! :P

Made a lot of progress tonight.

Pics or it never happened! :P

Ha! Messed you up on that one!

Sorry how that post came out without/with the pics, hit enter before I got the pics added.

Sorry how that post came out without/with the pics, hit enter before I got the pics added.

:popcorn:

OK here are the front doors. Couldn't get the tweeter were I really wanted it because of were the damn window motor is but I think this will do.

img3984s.jpg

img3985.jpg

img3986oj.jpg

Havn't put the factory grills back on yet because they have a mesh that looks like it is for keeping out dust. I don't want it there so tomorrow I'm gonna sand it off!

:popcorn:

Check bottom of page 3