sundownz

Shallow Component Set

Looks like a really nice component set !!! I would really like to hear them ... They look very clean and simple, should work GREAT !!! :drink40:

Nice!

What is the top mount depth gonna look like?

I have 1 7/8" max to work with

I know you guys have been busy. Just checkin in for a possible update :peepwall:

I don't think a video of a comp set is too exciting :) Nick has been testing them in his car the whole time for durability. So far so good.

Good to hear! Think maybe a summer release? I'm looking to get 1-2 sets soon, didn't know the time frame I was looking at for a preorder.

I like!!! Keep us posted!!!

Jacob, the motors on the mids look similar to illusion audio. Is it just because this is the easiest way to mount a motor for a shallow mid/woofer or is there some common dna? JPS

Edited by JPSwanberg

They are not designed to imitate the Illusion drivers -- they simply share the front mount motor idea :)

any updates on these??

X2!! :popcorn:

any updates on these??

X2!! :popcorn:

X3 ^^^^^ and what will the rms rating be for them if i missed it

I would assume 75-115 wrms.

RMS ratings are fairly useless for mids in a car audio enviroment. It won't tell you how loud they will get or how much power to send them.

RMS ratings are fairly useless for mids in a car audio enviroment. It won't tell you how loud they will get or how much power to send them.

Very true they will perform differently in every door/enclosure they are put in changing power handling.

Curious if there has been any estimates for a release?........a gift in time from santa would be nice :wub:

ETA? Would love to try them out, however I am a bit picky on the amount of midbass out of my components, my JBL MKIIs get down.

Not trying to start a bitch-fest.....curious to how much info is available on these?

Basically just wondering if final the production model is close to being completed, estimated release date and pricing :popcorn:

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx:

Thanks for the quick response brotha!!

Sorry about that post Jacob.....I was on ambien and a 10 hr overnight shift...... :roflmao:

ETA? Would love to try them out, however I am a bit picky on the amount of midbass out of my components, my JBL MKIIs get down.

I'm going to go off a hunch here, but the MK II's aren't probably as shallow as the Sundown's.