Sir-Lancelot

Okay so apparently we are being flooded with

build logs from FL because we are quiet, SQ snobs and they they want us to see what quality builds look like.

I am all for looking at builds and love the pics, but FUCK YOU if you think I am here for you to get shits and giggles off of. Comment on them all you want, but just putting it out there it's being done as a joke on your account.

Hey FL, You can suck my loud SC balls.

:bull:

rawr

Wanna hear something funny.

I typically go down to florida every year to stay with my cousins for a week.

Also, when i go down there, i have a new setup in my car so they can check out for a week.

I haven't been able to go down to FL this year because i'm currently building something but last year, I stopped by Spring Break Nationals on my way down for 2hrs and decided to front up the $100 to compete in MECA.

I ran, 1st place :)

then i left and went to my cousins.

I am totally lost with whats going on here!?

It's cool to them, arguing about who is the loudest state. Who cares? Why don't we team up and be the loudest country?

build logs from FL because we are quiet, SQ snobs and they they want us to see what quality builds look like.

I am all for looking at builds and love the pics, but FUCK YOU if you think I am here for you to get shits and giggles off of. Comment on them all you want, but just putting it out there it's being done as a joke on your account.

Hey FL, You can suck my loud SC balls.

:bull:

:fing34:

Wow really??

Were not allowed to post a build log cause were from FL??

My post has been up for a while i just got around to posting pics cause im pretty much finally done.

This really makes your site look bad that after all was said and done and a few pics were loaded that were trying to diss someone and are told to suck balls lol.

WTF.

Also, when i go down there, i have a new setup in my car so they can check out for a week.

I haven't been able to go down to FL this year because i'm currently building something but last year, I stopped by Spring Break Nationals on my way down for 2hrs and decided to front up the $100 to compete in MECA.

2 things.

1- You failed to mention you were the only person who competed.... therefore bragging about that is like bragging about being the smartest person with down syndrome...Your still retarded.

2- I entered meca into my "Professional Audio Competition Classification Calculator" And it promptly told me Meca is for cry babies. FYI...,this isnt my opinion but a FACT since my ultra cool "Professional Audio Competiton Classification Calculator" said it. I'd post a graph,but it just resembles a giant dick going into the mouth of MECA

Edited by 05blackneon

Cool story bro, however, none of the big hitters here run MECA. Hell, only a handful of us still burp at all.

lmao

no need for this thread.

yeah there is Bro.

You guys have a beef with 1 or 2, now yall wanna troll this forum.

99% of the people here including myself have been respectful and complimentary of the builds posted, but for me that ends if it's just a joke.

Cant have it both ways.

Tell your girls to give some and they will get some in return.

lmao

no need for this thread.

yeah there is Bro.

You guys have a beef with 1 or 2, now yall wanna troll this forum.

99% of the people here including myself have been respectful and complimentary of the builds posted, but for me that ends if it's just a joke.

Cant have it both ways.

Tell your girls to give some and they will get some in return.

Whats so funny about posting a build thread? If anything you got a few more people to visit the site. The only joke is the joke your making of yourself for posting this dumb ass thread.

And being respectful and complimentary doesn't include an invitation to sample scrotum.

Funny how only the people from FL aren't taking this thread as a joke haha..

Rival904-

MECA doesn't organize all that much in FL, hence why I run it here...

05blackneon-

Hmm. looks like u fail for 4 reasons-

1- i wasn't the only person in my class

2- i am not an amateur competitor

3- your opinion isn't based on anything other than complaining for no reason

4- your 2nd point made no sense.. i guess this should be common practice to expect from your posts.

and most importantly, it's funny how you guys like complaining, i just sit back and laugh.

The most recent build that was done by me did over a 156 below 30hz on just 2 18s under 7kw on the dash outlaw.

Yea.. real amateur... Funny thing is the build was just done off of number crunching and experienced info for the one building it.

But you won't see me combating any of you all because i have nothing to prove. IT's already been proven.

17 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. galacticmonkey,

2. Team Under Pressure-BigBoi,

3. 05blackneon,

4. stefanhinote,

5. Miller,

6. steveo50,

7. Facebook,

8. staypufftrucker,

9. Penguin4x4,

10. Godsmack,

11. shizzzon,

12. denim,

13. rival904,

14. JBLCAMRY,

15. Duran

17 User(s) are reading this topic

14 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. galacticmonkey,

2. Team Under Pressure-BigBoi,

3. 05blackneon,

4. stefanhinote,

5. Miller,

6. steveo50,

7. Facebook,

8. staypufftrucker,

9. Penguin4x4,

10. Godsmack,

11. shizzzon,

12. denim,

13. rival904,

14. JBLCAMRY,

15. Duran

seriously though, this will probably double once this topic gets locked.

And being respectful and complimentary doesn't include an invitation to sample scrotum.

Truth. That part was a joke not me=mad. Hard to tell I guess, so sorry!

Peace !

This just makes me laugh, almost giggle like a little girl.

I dont understand whats wrong with car audio people from FL

Is it that the last ones who posted builds bragged too much about their amp wattage or something?

Im from FL. I still run the same Pioneer from a year ago. I never say FL is the loudest state. I never call any other state any name.

Im kinda lost, but I see trolls...

Should I call troll patrol?

Edited by slim142

u know what stefanhinote, with all this keyboard commando energy flowing thru SSA the last couple days... If we could ONLY get it in the chatroom, WHERE IT BELONGS rather than wasting bandwidth and posting it in forums.

Funny how only the people from FL aren't taking this thread as a joke haha..

Rival904-

MECA doesn't organize all that much in FL, hence why I run it here...

05blackneon-

Hmm. looks like u fail for 4 reasons-

1- i wasn't the only person in my class

2- i am not an amateur competitor

3- your opinion isn't based on anything other than complaining for no reason

4- your 2nd point made no sense.. i guess this should be common practice to expect from your posts.

and most importantly, it's funny how you guys like complaining, i just sit back and laugh.

The most recent build that was done by me did over a 156 below 30hz on just 2 18s under 7kw on the dash outlaw.

Yea.. real amateur... Funny thing is the build was just done off of number crunching and experienced info for the one building it.

But you won't see me combating any of you all because i have nothing to prove. IT's already been proven.

Hmm didn't seem to be a joke when people tell you to f you and suck balls lol.

MECA doesnt organize in Florida much so we dont run it.

We do Iasca/DBdrag.

I would love to see that build 2 18's on 7 k do below 30 hz.

Is there a vid or anything i can check out??

I guess you didnt get neon what he was saying is Meca is bullshit down here no one hardly burps any more.

Its all about sustainable numbers on music. It really pushes a system think thats why i like it.

I dont understand whats wrong with car audio people from FL

Is it that the last ones who posted builds bragged too much about their amp wattage or something?

Im from FL. I still run the same Pioneer from a year ago. I never say FL is the loudest state. I never call any other state any name.

Im kinda lost, but I see trolls...

Should I call troll patrol?

i understand why this thread was created, but i thought this thread was just to get some laughs, the end..

People still are combative.

You know why? Insecurity. Always is the answer.

If there was a thread saying people from KY are quiet. That would be funny. Something new to entertain for a while.