lb187

4th order build continued (M5)

I think their bashing M5 for his credentials as being the best :wub:

Its really simple to see why actually. Its the oldest trick in the book, if you want some attention, you go after the biggest fish.

Edited by Sencheezy

Why is everyone so angry about what his opinion is on the design or what he believes should have been done to make this a better design to him? If the person is happy with the enclosure then why should he care about other people's opinions on what he could have done differently? Not everyone is going to agree with everyone else so why take it so strongly what ///M5 says? You say he has no credentials so why would you care about the opinion of someone with no credentials? If I were to say the same comment I'm sure no one would have cared or made a big deal about it... Let him have his opinion and you can have your own. There will never be a way to make everyone agree so why not just be happy with what you have and enjoy it like it was intended to be in the first place?

Resolution, plain and simple.

As long as the guy that paid the bill is happy with his system is all that matters.

It was stated that a meter would be placed in the car and numbers would be recorded.

There aren't allot of "stand up" people in this world that will admit to being wrong about something. Even some deny it after they're caught red handed. No, this isn't in reference to anyone on this forum.

If the tests are done and the numbers don't support the builder, will they be shown? I'm starting to think that they won't. Does it matter in my day to day existence, no, not even a little bit.

Why would I like to see the numbers, because a second thread was started to "sort things out".

So, some of us are waiting to see what occurs next.

Grow up fellas.

You guys don't know what being the bigger man is? (M5 does..that's why he left.)

I was merely making an observation, which seems to be a reoccurring theme where M5 continues to be an abrasive, opinionated person who makes no effort to act the way a moderator should. 46k posts and I'd bet half of them are belittling and insulting people while seemingly trying to provide "help".

No matter how smart he seems, the dude is a pretty big douche most of the time. He thinks he's above everybody...it's pretty easy to see by his actions.

Amen.

..flame on

Why is everyone so angry about what his opinion is on the design or what he believes should have been done to make this a better design to him? If the person is happy with the enclosure then why should he care about other people's opinions on what he could have done differently? Not everyone is going to agree with everyone else so why take it so strongly what ///M5 says? You say he has no credentials so why would you care about the opinion of someone with no credentials? If I were to say the same comment I'm sure no one would have cared or made a big deal about it... Let him have his opinion and you can have your own. There will never be a way to make everyone agree so why not just be happy with what you have and enjoy it like it was intended to be in the first place?

he said his opinion wasnt just opinion it was fact. so he was called out on it. simple as that. if his opinion is fact then he should be able to show HOW its fact

My cock is HUGE.

Not really.

This thread is already down the drain, game over!

Lets all go back to enjoying what we enjoy :D

My cock is HUGE.

Not really.

So you DO admit it, Your cock is small

My cock is HUGE.

Not really.

So you DO admit it, Your cock is small

Yes, but your girl doesn't mind.

Happy? ...

Ok. Quite honestly I'm tired of the bickering and going round and round in this thread. If someone would like to add meaningful input to this topic, PM me and I will open it back. I'm going to lock it, and keep it here in the forum, we don't delete things here, its not getting moved, just locked.