lb187

4th order build continued (M5)

So the verdict of this thread is neither party is going to show proof over this debate?

So the verdict of this thread is neither party is going to show proof over this debate?

that is what it looks like, man i hate to see stuff end in bad blood.

heck I wish I had a TL and lived in Florida and i would pop down there and ask if i could run your sweep on his car lol! problem(s) solved. wait didn't you say your sweep was a good 2minutes long so this whole thread could have been avoid for 2 GOSH DARN minutes with a TL? o and plus upload a video time also! lol!

so will this malibu be in Canada any time soon? I would love to hear it!

heck I wish I had a TL and lived in Florida and i would pop down there and ask if i could run your sweep on his car lol! problem(s) solved. wait didn't you say your sweep was a good 2minutes long so this whole thread could have been avoid for 2 GOSH DARN minutes with a TL?

The owner of the vehicle doesn't own a TL, he has to find someone close by with one and find the time to meter, or wait for a show.

heck I wish I had a TL and lived in Florida and i would pop down there and ask if i could run your sweep on his car lol! problem(s) solved. wait didn't you say your sweep was a good 2minutes long so this whole thread could have been avoid for 2 GOSH DARN minutes with a TL?

The owner of the vehicle doesn't own a TL, he has to find someone close by with one and find the time to meter, or wait for a show.

o got ya! sorry for some reason I thought he did or someone close to him did my bad!

hey so what does meter time run for now a days? I got a buddy who charges me 20$ for the whole day of testing. but that is me and my buddy who lives in Canada though how are things run down there?

if he was your buddy, he shouldnt be chargin you anything..

I nor any of my friends charge anybody to run on meters.

We just do it for the fun of the sport.

if he was your buddy, he shouldnt be chargin you anything..

I nor any of my friends charge anybody to run on meters.

We just do it for the fun of the sport.

lol good point but I don't mind he did fork out the XXX$ for a bnib one and when I say buddy I mean buddy of a friend of mine. my bad I just call everyone I meet and or i help or they help me a buddy lol! it is how I roll buddy lol! ;)

For the record it will be metered in the next week when he has a chance looking like this coming weekend.

For the record it will be metered in the next week when he has a chance looking like this coming weekend.

where's your proof it's gonna be metered this weekend?

hehe, couldnt resist.. Ok sounds fair.

Cool. Hopefully we can put this mess to bed.

where's your proof it's gonna be metered this weekend?

LOL :roflmao:

demotivational-posters-winning1.jpg

i keed i keed

Edited by Team Under Pressure-BigBoi

8=================D

Mines bigger

or ///m5 is asleep like most people who have bed times are lol! I know that is where I am headed now and so is impious !! :ehh:

together? ;)

Well played sir, well played.

(())

Mines bigger

Fixed.

hehe, i'm learning how to be visually graphic with the symbols.. interesting visuals, lol.

Video or anything to prove or disprove any of this arguing?

Seeing is believing.

Since we all can pack up and take a road trip to Florida just

to hear somebody or see something, is there a video?

Reading all this babble of the he said they said bullshit isn't doing anything but

wasting time and is pretty immature.

I'm a pretty open minded person when it comes to a lot of things.

That being said,

is there any video evidence to prove or disprove anyone's "comments" on this matter?

Fighting like high school guys over a girl doesn't help anyone learn anything.

Who cares what people think.

Evidence goes a long way and speaks for itself.

If anyone really wants to shut up anyone.

Post up a freakin' video!!!!! :sleepwerd4:

he has vids just not of him metering. he probably wont have a vid of metering till may 7th which is the next show were all goin to.

correction apparently hes doin it before then lol. hey big boi why dont we try to do it this weekend and throw another bbq lol

Edited by Mr. Darkjustice

(())

Mines bigger

Fixed.

ahahaha. winning.

nice, and thank you sir. i try. ;)

Now that's SSA "debating". None of this petty shit.

so I assume you guys have the sweep already? if not will you take shizzzon up on his offer to make and host the sweep for you?

i assume they will most likely use the isaca disk... that would seem to be the most feasible way to do it in my opinion.

o ya the isaca disk I still need to get me one of those bad boys! lol! i keep borrowing my buddies and I never think to make a copy or actually buy one lol!

o ya the isaca disk I still need to get me one of those bad boys! lol! i keep borrowing my buddies and I never think to make a copy or actually buy one lol!

sounds like me and my escapades with "bass from the crypt". it look like 6 months to get a copy, and then the same day i let a buddy borrow it to demo his 2 18"s wall in his blazer, BAM, never saw it again. took another 3 months to get ahold of a new copy.

Mr. Palmer, all you had to do is ask. I can easily get you a copy of it. See, you never think of us little people up here in Jax. You think we ain't loud or something?

hehe, just kidding man. Seriously though if you need a copy of it or other old school music like that contact me on the other forum. I think I have a couple copies of every CD that has the word bass (or warning, or subwoofer) anywhere on or inside the case.

Why should they give their specs ??

So a more accurate response curve can be made, and they will finally realize that snake oil and fairy dust does not make an enclosure sound good.

They are winning competitions, not really needing to know if their design works or sounds good, and you are wanting to know what brand of snake oil and fairy dust they used ???

You docked me 2 rep points and this is all you can come up with Duran ??? Sounds like you are the one trying to discredit their build ... not M5 ...

I didn't vote anything down, I most certainly cannot vote you down twice either.

Why should they give their specs ??

So a more accurate response curve can be made, and they will finally realize that snake oil and fairy dust does not make an enclosure sound good.

They are winning competitions, not really needing to know if their design works or sounds good, and you are wanting to know what brand of snake oil and fairy dust they used ???

You docked me 2 rep points and this is all you can come up with Duran ??? Sounds like you are the one trying to discredit their build ... not M5 ...

I didn't vote anything down, I most certainly cannot vote you down twice either.

We Cool Bro ... Its all good ... :drink40: