superman814

whats a good program to download music?

While i honestly do hope this topic gets locked and\or deleted due to it's illegal intentions.. even though torrents might APPEAR (notice how i use the word appear) to have everything.. torrents are not safe.

Monitored by multiple agencies just hoping to tag you as an avid uploader just one time is all it takes.

Anyways, before this thread is killed, i just want to add that there is another source where there is no uploading.. just a large dump for the world to enjoy.

Why is it not taken down?

Simply because the files hosted are in ASCII and are not converted into BINARY until a user has requested an immediate download of such information.

Am i going to tell you what it is?

Absolutely not.

SSA is privately owned and doesn't need help of such illegal intentions to be made here on the forum.

While i honestly do hope this topic gets locked and\or deleted due to it's illegal intentions.. even though torrents might APPEAR (notice how i use the word appear) to have everything.. torrents are not safe.

Monitored by multiple agencies just hoping to tag you as an avid uploader just one time is all it takes.

Anyways, before this thread is killed, i just want to add that there is another source where there is no uploading.. just a large dump for the world to enjoy.

Simply because the files hosted are in ASCII and are not converted into BINARY until a user has requested an immediate download of such information.

Absolutely not.

SSA is privately owned and doesn't need help of such illegal intentions to be made here on the forum.

Then why mention it??? :WTFBubble:

I'm confused :ughdunno:

Buy the music legally and support the musicians. :drink40:

I know two people who have be caught with lot's of music illegally and had to pay heffty fines

Absolutely not.

Then why mention it??? :WTFBubble:

I'm confused :ughdunno:

If you are tech savvy, u can figure it out yourself.. otherwise, don't ponder over it and purchase everything legally.

But honestly every member here should understand it's not wise nor polite to create threads like this...

Never bought a single song, 216 GB of music. :ohnoes9:

Absolutely not.

LOL, take your tin foil hat off. This forum is not gonna get shut down because folks are talking about where to get music from.

Anyway, i use frostwire for single tracks and private torrent trackers for full albums.

You should really not tell where you get your music from publicly. As mature people, that should be a automatic no-no. Please respect this forum and share your info on your personal time. Seriously, think about it, thats dry snitchin on yourself :Doh:

So who do you buy your weed from?

Get it? :fryingpan: