Team XD Tony

Hair trick with a single 15? no wall?? I think so!

I just put a nightshade v2 15 in my truck and noticed it was movin some really good air so i decided to try doin a hair trick. I was greatly surprised!

nice!!!

Nice... I need to rebuild my box already after seeing this.... I just did it last weekend too!

That's pretty gnarly, what's the specs on the build?

That's pretty gnarly, what's the specs on the build?

Box is 4 cubes after displacement with 3 4" areo's. Spl wise it burped a 149.3 with the door open at 35hz. And since the coil config is settup for the 4500 to run at .5 the saz 2k's that are in there now are strapped at 2ohm and after rise clamped at 2588 watts. So it did that score and is movin all that air with basicly rms power on it lol

Box on paper is tuned at 38hz. But that was for the origional sub that was supposed to go in it which actualy never went into the box. I have tested 5 diff subs in the box and each one of them peaked differently for obvious reasons.

Box on paper is tuned at 38hz. But that was for the origional sub that was supposed to go in it which actualy never went into the box. I have tested 5 diff subs in the box and each one of them peaked differently for obvious reasons.

Is this the sub that produced the best results??

Hasn't Jacob done 50's with his sa 8

Is this the sub that produced the best results??

Yes it is. With less power on it compared to the other subs it did the same scores minus .2 but at a lower freq.

Hasn't Jacob done 50's with his sa 8

yes 50's have been done with the sa 8....And the sa 15.