orlando144

Fi sent me the wrong size sub.

I just noticed this thread and wow, what a bummer. Great show of good CS though. Everyone makes mistakes, it's how they handle them that matters.

Good job FI!!

I will get you a label emailed to you tomorrow so you can return the sub and we will get you a 15 going tomorrow.

My apologies for this as it was a mixup in the shipping department.

When i get the label do i just tape it on the box? and will i have to pay to ship it back?

All you'll need to do is tape it to the box. That's what the label is for, they're paying the shipping back.

I will get you a label emailed to you tomorrow so you can return the sub and we will get you a 15 going tomorrow.

When i get the label do i just tape it on the box? and will i have to pay to ship it back?

U will not have to pay. Its a prepaid label. Tape it. Take it to ups and drop it off.

U will not have to pay. Its a prepaid label. Tape it. Take it to ups and drop it off.

Ohh. Alright thanks. Sorry for so much questions. This hasnt happened before haha. Thanks for the help

No problem man. Glad to help.

Quick question. Will i get the label sent to the my email on the invoice or my email for the forums? i have 2

Posted twice oops!

Edited by orlando144

Email me your order number (looks like I-XXXXX/00) and your information and we'll get it taken care of.

Definitely sorry about that one.

Have you sent the label yet? If not can you send it to my other email... Orlandocontreras02@yahoo.com

Thanks

Whichever email you used to send him an email I would think...

Hey bro, when my Q is built. Is Fi going to ship the prepaid shipping label with the sub?

Hey bro, when my Q is built. Is Fi going to ship the prepaid shipping label with the sub?

They said they were going to email you the prepaid label. Whenever you got just print it out and tape to the package. Then drop it off at UPS. They are not in a hurry to get that sub yet. Im sure your Q is in the works though. Be patient my friend.

Edited by raolito

They said they were going to email you the prepaid level. Whenever you got just print it out and tape to the package. Then drop it off at UPS. They are not in a hurry to get that sub yet. Im sure your Q is in the works though. Be patient my friend.

^^^^^^^^

:WELCOME:

They said they were going to email you the prepaid level. Whenever you got just print it out and tape to the package. Then drop it off at UPS. They are not in a hurry to get that sub yet. Im sure your Q is in the works though. Be patient my friend.

^^^^^^^^

:WELCOME:

Ohh ok. That works out, thanks man.

Too bad they didn't send you an 18 lol

lol i know right

lol i know right

Yea haha. But its not my truck it's my mom's. So im limited on trunk space. Im only 17.

lol i know right

Yea haha. But its not my truck it's my mom's. So im limited on trunk space. Im only 17.

ah gotcha... well good luck on return im sure you'll have no prob .... the Fi guys are good people... may take a little while... but well worth it :)

ah gotcha... well good luck on return im sure you'll have no prob .... the Fi guys are good people... may take a little while... but well worth it :)

Thanks man. Yea just gotta be patient.

hey bro any update on when my sub will ship?

Lmao...an 18 would be nice..I have been waiting for like 16 days in a still haven't even seen anything new on ups

Lmao...an 18 would be nice..I have been waiting for like 16 days in a still haven't even seen anything new on ups...so its not unusual to have to wait this long

Lmao...an 18 would be nice..I have been waiting for like 16 days in a still haven't even seen anything new on ups

what happened to your sub? i havnt heard anything either but i guess just wait more? :shrug:

It just takes time to get them built, I'm sure you'll see something soon.

Took me about 5 weeks

But i got my Bl 12 Today :dance:

Now i can start my box build, im fuckin pumped to hear it slam

Sent you a label..waiting for UPS to scan it and then we'll send your 15 out.

If you didn't get the label please let me know.