Angelboy863

So my car got stolen..

Well I'm back and no show of the car. Will keep looking though. I got a good demo of my buddy's 12" RE Audio Triple XXX. I"ll upload that later. But back to topic I bought a pair of 15" Sundown Audio Nightshades Dual 1 ohm each and bought them at $539 a piece plus shipping everything cost me about $1150 I believe. Idk gimme a offer. Oh and I bought kicker 0 gauge wiring. I believe 17 ft. Pos and neg, those were $79.99 each so gimme a offer. They haven't come in yet they said some time next month (July)

If you want to sell your shit, do it in the Classifieds section.

This wasn't official selling I'm just asking. Why be a dick about it

tirefryr relax man, no disrespect to you, he said he might sell it. i should have pm'ed him my bad.

edit: angel its my bad

Edited by steveo50

Its just the rules of the forum. He's a moderator. He's not being a dick at all. You agreed to the rules when you signed up.

Ok this is all very true. But can we try to be respectful?

I'm not being disrespectful. If you read it that way, that's not my problem.

You've mentioned twice about possibly selling your shit, then you tell people to throw you offers. Pretty easy to deduce what is happening there, hence my post. That's against the rules and breaking the rules is disrespectful. I could go on, but life's lessons are better reserved for the observant.

alright, sorry buddy i wont talk about selling anything.

Yo :WTFBubble: is up wid da N word?

How do you know their black?

i can see you have never been to polk county!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont need car insurance..

home owners insurance covers anything tht happens at the crib FYI

dont need car insurance..

home owners insurance covers anything tht happens at the crib FYI

Not in all instances. For instance, my insurance only covers the vehicle if it is in a garage.

what do they call that a curtilage/castle or somethin? dont remember the correct term.

For me though car got broken into and i had to explain how my system was "attached" to the car, because thats all they convered.

The analogy was if the car was flipped over anything that fell out wasnt covered

Edited by djjdnap

My insurance with state farm only covers parts not attached to or in the vehicle( homeowners that is). Had to get comp on my major project even though it was in the garage.

yea i have state farm as well.

But i just told them that i bolted everything down, so it wouldt have fallen out and that it was attached...

They ended up being nice enough to pay for everything that was stolen at retail at that.

We have state farm too but the insurance guy said because it was in the driveway(grass) they couldn't cover it. And @bigjon I know right these people need to come to Polk county, see what's up

And as for things in the car there wasn't anything "loose" except a baby stroller in the trunk.

Lol, nope, never heard of it, but people don't have to say it for you to know what their thinking. :Off topic

:on topic, I wonder if you bolt your system down to the vehicle, and take pics of it, and then show them the pics, if they would be more willling to pay for the stolen stuff?

We have state farm too but the insurance guy said because it was in the driveway(grass) they couldn't cover it. And @bigjon I know right these people need to come to Polk county, see what's up

i lived in lake wales/winterhaven/aubrendale/lakeland for 12 years or so... im sooooo glad i made it out.. thank you thank thank you i MADE IT OUT!!!!!

praise.gif

Wait, you're no longer with us jon? Lol

Yea polk county is pretty bad. I don't like to go out there...at all

Lol, nope, never heard of it, but people don't have to say it for you to know what their thinking. :Off topic

:on topic, I wonder if you bolt your system down to the vehicle, and take pics of it, and then show them the pics, if they would be more willling to pay for the stolen stuff?

I would believe so because you would have proof that the stuff was properly bolted in.

Wait, you're no longer with us jon? Lol

hell NO i left in 98 maybe 97 and i finaly got my sister, my nephew and my mom out of that hell hole.

TEXAS BABY!!! thats where its at

Haha oh damn. Damnnn I wish I was in Texas. My ex girl stay there in San Antonio. The only reason why we broke up was cause she had to move

Me and my ex girl had to break up because she moved back to mexico :(