basshead7890

95 Honda Accord Build Crossfire XS-V2 18"

looks good! Im guesing you have all that sound proccesing because your runnin a tablet?

nice subwoofer bro, so are gonna try and port the 18 in your car? man i wish i had 3 more cubes in my trunk to do 2 15's or an 18 haha

I want to, i just don't have enough room, but if i can come up with a design i will try tho.

looks good! Im guesing you have all that sound proccesing because your runnin a tablet?

i just have a 3.5mm cord to rca and i hook it up to the aux on my equalizer

Is that a Nook?

Is that a Nook?

Nook Color tablet for head unit

Nope :P

Is that a Nook?

Nook Color tablet for head unit

Nope :P

:Doh: I never glaze over, oh well case of the Monday's. My mother has a Nook, nice little tablet. :)

101_0743.jpg

Refurbished saz1500 from db-r, it came in the 3 days. "It's your lucky day, we had gotten an extra 1500dv2 in our last refurb order from Sundown, so yours is going out 6-9 days before schedule. Tracking says you will have it Friday. Thanks!"

101_0744.jpg

101_0745.jpg

101_0750.jpg

101_0751.jpg

101_0753.jpg

the sundown felt heavier

101_0756.jpg

at 2 ohms it sounded louder then the brz at 2 ohms, and now i have it wired at .5 ohms and i my voltage drops to 10 at 4 clicks on the bass knob also i'm going to add another battery

Edited by marq7890

I would go back to 2 ohms or keep the volume/gain down until you get the other battery just to be safe.

Looks Good!!!

I was thinking only the V1s were .5 stable, for a dd I would suggest running the amp at 2ohm as well even with the rear bat.

Looks Good!!!

I was thinking only the V1s were .5 stable, for a dd I would suggest running the amp at 2ohm as well even with the rear bat.

Yeah man get outta that 0.5 ohm unless you have a ho alt! A rear batt might keep you in the 12-13v range but that's it, some people are happy with that.

101_0796.jpg

homemade fuse block

101_0798.jpg

101_0802.jpg

101_0804.jpg

shuriken bt-20

101_0805.jpg

now with the second battery my voltage drops to 13 with head lights on and ac at full blast wired at 2ohms

Edited by marq7890

I was driving and a wire came loose and it stop playing. When I reconnected it, it still didn't work. I'm either going to get it reconed or get it change to a 15" d2

101_1130.jpg

101_1131.jpg

Edited by marq7890