steveo50

single 12 death row

I thought I'd share. My first comp I did bass boxing and hit 135 db. I had it as 136 but my power is still not the best. I only have a single death row 12 on a hifonics 1200w running at 2 ohms

Good score for the power and cone area. Did you win?

Yes sir I did!

:woot:

Way to go, we won in Durant this weekend too.

Thank you sir, we did a 140.2 on music with the car off using a pair of Skar VVX-12s and a Brutus bxi1606d at 1 ohm.

damn got some nice electrical there; that is what i need to work on. when you say durant do you mean durant florida?

Nah, Durant Oklahoma. Score was achieved with only a stock battery up front and a kinetik 1400 in back. We just used the song that we thought was the loudest to us that he had in the vehicle, we probably could have done much better.

hum thats pretty impressive. ya i asked if it was florida because there is a durant right down the road.

Ahh right on, I wish the show had been right down the road, we had to drive about 2.5 hours each way. We're kind of on the low side of the national average I guess you could say. It's not too bad for local competitions and such but there are alot of people in the same class doing mid-40s. One guy has put up a 149.9 this season. I think that guy runs a pair of 15" Wardens and 2 IA 40.1 amps though.

No skill required just turn your system all the way up.

:fing34:

Congrats.

Nice score man! IA Death Row is a great sub!

Nice number :)

Thank yall very much I was proud of it. Some one stated that they have seen 150 off a single 12.was dude full of it or what?

Thank yall very much I was proud of it. Some one stated that they have seen 150 off a single 12.was dude full of it or what?

Can do 150s with an 8. Just takes a lot of time, tuning, and boxs.

As you should be. You're happy with it and not doing too bad numbers-wise. Congrats

Edited by Luke.H

Not sure one the specs its tuned to 33ish hz its a big ole box

I thought I'd share. My first comp I did bass boxing and hit 135 db. I had it as 136 but my power is still not the best. I only have a single death row 12 on a hifonics 1200w running at 2 ohms

wow! impressive just at 2 ohms! What do you have your tuning at, around 33hz?

Edited by karpowr

this makes me want to get my BL 12 metered lol. Mines at 30 hz in a big ole box, maybe i can get some numbers like that :drink40:

i've seen some impressive results with death rows. i put up a 136.8 @ 26 hrtz on music with a single 12" off ~800 rms out of the trunk of my maxima. 3.5 cubes, 30 inches of port area, tuned to 28. thing jammmmmed down low. subs are meant to be played low.