OPry

new member, sig question

First post! Whoo!

Anywho. I was trying to setup my sig and it says I may only use 2 images and 1 url.

thing is, I see others members with many of each. Do I have to make a certain number of posts before I can get setup the way I want to?

You are correct, signature size does change with member status.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll donate after getting more involved with this forum.

I hope y'all don't mind me repping DD. DD does't have much as far as forums go. lol

I am open for anything as far as brands go but DD is my favorite for now.

My cousin suggested joining SSA after doing his first build with knowledge gained from here.

Thanks for the welcome. I'll donate after getting more involved with this forum.

I hope y'all don't mind me repping DD. DD does't have much as far as forums go. lol

I am open for anything as far as brands go but DD is my favorite for now.

My cousin suggested joining SSA after doing his first build with knowledge gained from here.

All sounds great!!!! Good to have you here!!

Glad to hear that your cousin was able to get help here for his first build. Welcome to SSA

Welcome! Everyone has their own taste and opinion in equipment so you are going to get many different brands people talk about! That's what makes audio fun, getting results in different ways!

:WELCOME: to the forum!!!

Like Luke I'm glad to hear your cuz was able to get help and enjoys the forum as well. On that note, who is he? :puzzled:

As previously mentioned, you can like whatever you want to like on here, we're not biased, much, LOL! Jus' kiddin', there's a wealth of information available here and quite a lot of members with lots of experience in all different aspects of audio. I don't think anything you run into can't be handled here, have fun!

:WELCOME: to the forum!!!

Like Luke I'm glad to hear your cuz was able to get help and enjoys the forum as well. On that note, who is he? :puzzled:

As previously mentioned, you can like whatever you want to like on here, we're not biased, much, LOL! Jus' kiddin', there's a wealth of information available here and quite a lot of members with lots of experience in all different aspects of audio. I don't think anything you run into can't be handled here, have fun!

His name on here is "trod2902". I've been into car audio for a while but just recently got big into it. After seeing what I had, he kinda got the bug and wanted to do his own truck. Where he's from, nobody has anything like this. I showed him a few brands that you wouldn't find in any old store and it went from there. His truck sounds really good especially for what's in it and impresses a lot of people.

Yep, I've talked with him a few times, seems like an alright guy too!

Glad to see the forum is making it a family affair!! :drink40: :drink40::dancing:

Just noticed your sig (was on my Berry so it didn't show up before). Are you running those components actively?

Just noticed your sig (was on my Berry so it didn't show up before). Are you running those components actively?

No not yet. I actually just got those and don't have a good crossover yet. I also plan on doing some custom door panels with more speakers so I'll just wait for that.

:eek5wavey: welcome!

Welcome to SSA, I believe after your first 25 posts your sig limits change.

Welcome to SSA, I believe after your first 25 posts your sig limits change.

Thanks, thats what I wanted to know.

Welcome! lolz

Hope you can gain as much as i did from here, there is a lot of good info.