Sign in to follow this  
inkfx

New play things thanks to Sundown!

So they arrived a couple of days ago but my lazy roommate hasn't gone and picked them up yet. About a week and a half ago I talked him into order a pair of 10s to replace the current Kenwoods under his backseats in the GMC Sierra. Today I finally got fed up with it and went to the front office to pick up the pair of Sundown SA-10 D4 B-Stock we ordered from Jacob. So the lady goes to the back to get them and calls me in for help because she claims they are "really heavy". I was thinking to myself, no way are these things THAT heavy. So I go to lift them both up and almost shit my pants. I did NOT expect the weight they have. Jacob sure fed these subs their Wheaties!

On top of that, these SA-10s were part of his "B-Stock" collection. On the box it's written that the surround is damaged or has marks. After opening the first package all I can say is these are looking BRAND NEW. B-STOCK??? Some companies would sell this as regular stock!!

Now, on to the part everyone comes here for....... PICS!!!!!!

DUNNN DUNNN DUNNNNN

imag0076k.jpg

Tested 6-29-2011

imag0077m.jpg

First sight!

imag0078wa.jpg

Even packed up in some fresh plastic. Call me weird but I love the smell of new equipment coming out the box. lol

imag0079j.jpg

Here are a couple shots of the surround. You be the judge.

imag0080q.jpg

imag0081ljq.jpg

A lot of mass for a 10

imag0082p.jpg

imag0085q.jpg

Just want to say thanks again for the great deal on these subwoofers Jacob! My buddy is going to LOVE the transition. Now it's time to find him a new amp and build a better enclosure.

Yea those are B-Stock. Jacob has very high standards for his products.

Great purchase!

thats awsome man and those lil 10's are looking beefy!! lemme know what you guys think of the those 10's because i was thinking of either doing 4 sa-10s or 4 AA arsenals, just cant decide yet. Them b-stocks are lookin fresh fresh fresh

:drink40: Great subs right there!!

Thanks guys. He told me he put them in his truck today in the little prefab box but I've been at work all day so no comment yet. Ill get a listen hopefully later tonight.

sweet subs....

im about to try 2 out of my 4 sa 8's hopefully tomorrow :popcorn:

sweet subs....

Only two?

sweet subs....

Only two?

That's all anybody needs. Think about it, 1 does 152dB, so 2 has to do 304deeBeez. Come on man, you should know this.

Lol.

sweet subs....

Only two?

That's all anybody needs. Think about it, 1 does 152dB, so 2 has to do 304deeBeez. Come on man, you should know this.

Lol.

WOW im getting 4 sa-10's so that means ill be hitting 608db hahahaha sweeet....lol if only :roflmao:

sweet subs....

Only two?

yup its just to have something i dont have my ho alt anymore so im not planning on running 2000+ watts on just 2 batts the voltage wont hold :suicide-santa:

Sign in to follow this