chrishova

SMD 15", SAZ3500D, XS D3100...

283208_1770396631964_1600682969_3076608_403525_n.jpgyoutube%7Boption%7D

More pics coming...

nice bit of equipment :drink40:

Smd's are so sexy but so exspensive! dang i want one of those sucka's!

Very nice equipment! Now put it to use :eek5wavey:

I am, I bought it new, cause all the used ones I saw for $500-600, the shipping evens out to about a new one! I live KINDA close to Nick from Fi/AA and he met me more than halfway! GREAT DUDE! Even picked up the new batt along the way, same deal, I called the 1-800-XSPOWER number and they gave me the # the to closest dealer and he (Wayne, GOOD DUDE too!) drove down and met me too! The SMD is REALLY STIFF right now, I talked to Nick and he said it will be like that for a little while, so that's why I didn't have it playing in the vids... Mids aren't in yet....

205910_1799172591345_1600682969_3112070_5592612_n.jpg

Now that's some serious customer service :woot: Looking foward to seeing the build come together :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ovnorfolkva?feature=mhee

It's in, the SMD is BRAND NEW so it's really stiff! Not as loud as I thought so I got in touch w/ Nick and he said it will take a little while to loosen up! It is gettin louder by the day! I still will be gettin another SAZ3500D after I do some touching up on this build. Log coming soon

Edited by grandprixpunch

nice setup so far Prix... question, where did you get those distro blocks???

audioanonymous

He also did my dual inputs for the amp, so I got 2 runs of each coming from the front batt, through the 3100, to the amp. Tell him Chris sent yaz! He has alot of stuff already made up, the distro blocks are BA-60's ! BADAZZ!

audioanonymous

He also did my dual inputs for the amp, so I got 2 runs of each coming from the front batt, through the 3100, to the amp. Tell him Chris sent yaz! He has alot of stuff already made up, the distro blocks are BA-60's ! BADAZZ!

thanks man. :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Really their not really expensive compared to other subs in its class.(If any can be classified as being close to it)

Think of the USA parts and the time they put into making them, the price is very reasonable. If I remember correctly, the SMD spends 4-5 times longer on a CNC than say a BL or Q. Then you look at other companies, that imports 95% of their sub, and spend no time on a CNC and yet AA is still cheaper priced.

Really their not really expensive compared to other subs in its class.(If any can be classified as being close to it)

Think of the USA parts and the time they put into making them, the price is very reasonable. If I remember correctly, the SMD spends 4-5 times longer on a CNC than say a BL or Q. Then you look at other companies, that imports 95% of their sub, and spend no time on a CNC and yet AA is still cheaper priced.

Yep, one of a kind type driver if you ask me.

sexy setup right there!!! :attempt:

This!

Nice equipment. It is always great to have smooth business transaction with helpful reps.