Angelboy863

Looking for a new setup. Ideas?

Well The one I know of I knew about and knew the product worked before he sent It out

How long ago was it when you had the product?

I mean.. I personally met him, listened to his product. I was impressed, they sounded fine and the pricing was fairly decent.

There is a lot of bashing going on when you have yet to see the product nor handle it. Im no nut hugger but I hate to see someone's name get drug trough the dirt.

Never said he wasn't nice face to face, but as a business person he is shady. As for handling it, its a frigging sub it doesn't take rocket science to figure out what it will sound like in particular when you understand what parameters were cheapened to reach that price point.

But you know as well as I do that not everyone in car audio is looking for a well designed woofer that has a flat response. We both know they're looking for something cheap and that will get loud.

It's what the majority of the market is out there for. Why on earth do you think AQ is still flurishing!

I never said anything about a flat response, I know darn well that most people aren't looking for what I am and answer appropriately. Even for the fart response crew I wouldn't be interested in the Skar.

Hey bro id just go with the sa15's and call it a day, trust me there pretty damn cheap for what they are, i just installed 2 sa10's in my civic and damn was i impressed, The response is so smooth and the rolloff is just incredible. And boy do they get low!!

Hey bro id just go with the sa15's and call it a day, trust me there pretty damn cheap for what they are, i just installed 2 sa10's in my civic and damn was i impressed, The response is so smooth and the rolloff is just incredible. And boy do they get low!!

Awesome man. How many watts you pushing to those subs?

I use a pair of skar 12s to compete with for the moment, they aren't bad, the box I got with them was a joke, had I known what I was going to receive, I would have never made the purchase, these will do for now but I won't purchase from him again. I also ordered from 1800 woofers twice and had problems with each order.

right now im running 600 watts to each with my aq2200 wired to 2ohms, they take it like champs, im just so blown away by the sound quality and air they move, but then again iv always only had 1 good woofer so being 2 now is pretty sweet, cant wait to get the last 2 :)

This is so weird lol. Some of you guys have had bad experiences with the skars but some of you have had good experiences.

Depends on the circumstance and ones view on sq / loudness to another.

Every company will have its issues, just have to see how many and how their handled.

Depends on the circumstance and ones view on sq / loudness to another.

Every company will have its issues, just have to see how many and how their handled.

But you know how things on forums are BLOWN out of proportion.

True. I'm going to go with sundown Jacob is awesome and I've never had any problems with them. And I don't have a build log.