burko

Best Bass Scare Songs

I know everyone has their plethora of rap songs with heavy bass, but does anyone know of any good songs with heavy bass in another genre? A few I know are Decaf- White Clouds, as well as the Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight bass remix. Just wondering if anybody has some songs they knew of with some very unexpected bass. It's fun to scare the shit out of people with a bass line they didn't know was coming!

i have a copy of hotel california and comfortably numb somewhere that have bass lines that come up out of NOWHERE

I haven't heard it in a while, but Massive Attack has a song called "I Against I". It starts off with a bassline, then twenty seconds or so into it, it jumps up to another. I don't remember it being very low though.

ShiZZZoN has some by The Beach Boys, and Aerosmith

ShiZZZoN has some by The Beach Boys, and Aerosmith

damn my two favorite things in one song?!? areosmith and bass lol. i might have to look some up

If you're looking for bass why not go straight to dubstep? lol Basscannon by Flux Pavilion, Cloud low by feed me and Ludacris is pretty epic too.

Cassiopeia by Nuphlo is a good bass scare cuz the drop comes out of nowhere.

Skream - In for the Kill. Let the beginning part play, the bass comes outta nowhere.

DON'T get the Decaf version though. It starts where there's bass already. I have a slowed version (but not boosted) I made if you want it.

Edited by An-i-no

Chimaira "Army Of Me"

More than 1 version of this song look for the "Demo" version.

Edited by 98GMC

Unaltered- Twiztid-Bobby.

They don't care if i host there stuff so if u cant find it.. it's great.

Basically the first 2 minutes is rock over and over and then it stops and calms down... then it gows ballistic for a few seconds then the song is over like 20seconds after that.

Chimaira "Army Of Me"

Chimaira rules !

Chimaira "Army Of Me"

Chimaira rules !

:rocking:

Skream - In for the Kill. Let the beginning part play, the bass comes outta nowhere.

DON'T get the Decaf version though. It starts where there's bass already. I have a slowed version (but not boosted) I made if you want it.

Nice! I admittedly like the Skrillex remix better though.

Here is one that is pretty good. not sure what it peaks at but it gets LOW, maybe 25 hz at some parts. all i know its really unexpected for a song like this to have a bassline. maybe even lower than 20 hz because usually with one window down @ 20 hz shakes everything in my truck but in this song its silent almost (i mean you cant feel it). you'll see once you play it.

Edited by beandip

If you're into dubstep, cyberoptics/cyberoptix has some good songs with bass like Ghettoblaster, has a niiice bass drop at the beginning.

My brother almost messed his pants one morning. He had brought his bosses truck home and left the dire straits brothers in arms cd playing. It was on one of those 2 min intros, (i don't remember the song) but the drums just hit out of no where. he didn't even know the cd was on! You can figure out what happened.

This was the mid 90's and I remember that truck had a very nice stereo for the time.

Duane

Twiztid - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

I've made some demos with that song.

Peaks at 50hz.

here is a video i did of one of the demos back when cell phones were in black n white...

The note hits around 1:05

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/shizzzon/?action=view&current=VIDEO0024.mp4

This song is pretty cool

has some punchy bass notes

Nice! I admittedly like the Skrillex remix better though.

NOT to go off topic but,

I've been outta the dubstep loop for about 8 months. This Skrillex guy...I don't really like his music lol. I tried to listen to it and it's not really the kind of dubstep I like.

Which basically means I haven't heard it lololol

This song is pretty cool

has some punchy bass notes

Definitely scary