sundownz

National MS Society Benefit Raffle

We will be running a raffle for an Obsidian Audio 15D2 and a Sundown Audio SAX-1200D in order to benefit the National MS Society Bike Ride Event. For every $5 donated your name will be entered into the raffle one time. For instance, if you donate $50 you will get ten entries for the raffle. If/When you send a donation please note with your donation "Sundown Audio" so we will know who has donated in order to enter the raffle. To donate / participate in the raffle click the following link :

National MS Society - Bike Event:

Our friend Terri Latimer is participating in this ride to benefit Nick Lemons; another personal friend / business associate of mine. Many of you may recognize Nick from the forums as "Electrodynamic" -- the owner of Stereo Integrity and part owner / sub designer for Obsidian Audio. So here is a good chance to benefit MS research while also getting a chance to win an awesome car audio bass package. We will be doing the drawing for the winner of the raffle on September 19th after the ride (which is itself on September 17th).

*added 08/29/2011* In addition to the above items, the raffle now additionally contains a Sundown Audio 125.2 and two Sundown Audio neo pro 8" woofers. That's right, the entire lot now contains the following:

1) Obsidian Audio 15" D2 subwoofer

1) Sundown Audio 1200D amplifier

1) Sundown Audio 125.2 amplifier

2) Sundown Audio 8" Neo Pro woofers

Edited by sundownz

Great cause!!! I did not know Nick had MS!!

Thats a good thing to do.

I won a sundown amp in the last raffle.

Holy cow I just got that e-mail from Nick, I am sorry to hear he has MS I know I will be donating for sure!

I thought he didn't want anyone to know? Is he doing okay?

Wow thats awsome of you doing this sundown, think im gonna have to get me 2 raffle tickets for this one as i ride my bike everyday a few miles

And you never join in our cycling conversations in the IHOP? ? ? ? :ughdunno:

Wow thats awsome of you doing this sundown, think im gonna have to get me 2 raffle tickets for this one as i ride my bike everyday a few miles

And you never join in our cycling conversations in the IHOP? ? ? ? :ughdunno:

What?!? Theres a IHOP for cycling, damn and iv been here this whole time sheesh, ill have to watch out for it more ;)

No, we just always seem to have some cycling discussion while in the IHOP.. Sorry to go OT Jake.

No, we just always seem to have some cycling discussion while in the IHOP.. Sorry to go OT Jake.

Opps same here, im sure this funraiser will help out alot of people inclusing Nick and welcome more people into the cycling world, Taking great steps Jacob :D

I'm doing fine Ryan. (PS: Nice to see you around!) I wasn't really keen on the idea of opening this up to everyone but if it raises money to help out with MS I'm all for it. :)

Glad your well! I miss your drunken late night phone calls reciting Fight Club lines!

I'm doing fine Ryan. (PS: Nice to see you around!) I wasn't really keen on the idea of opening this up to everyone but if it raises money to help out with MS I'm all for it. :)

I agree! My mother has MS and we do everything possible to help. Never be ashamed always be proud to give!

Congrats to the winner and thanks to all who contributed !

Watch the video to see the winner (don't post and spoil it when you watch) -- Nick will be in touch with you shortly via e-mail :)