swagger_wagon468

cone area vs power

I gotchya guys. I just put 160it out there. If I hit 154... ill be happy. Now that I've been thinking... I am really excited about doing the first mega DCON build. :D

I gotchya guys. I just put 160it out there. If I hit 154... ill be happy. Now that I've been thinking... I am really excited about doing the first mega DCON build. :D

:woot:

Learning about this spl stuff sounds very interesting.. I've always found it non interesting and just focus on music and SQ. Lol anyways, gooduck on your swagger wagon. Mad props to ya I hope you achieve your goals.

I know people doing 160's very easily... Just lots of power and cone area 8 12's has become extremely popular and seems to put out.

I met a guy with an astro with 8 DB drive subs and was doing mid 160's on music.

has become extremely popular and seems to put out.

Reminds me of one of my ex's........

Pa-zing !

:ehh:

Does anyone know what the record is for spl? And is there a list anywhere that shows spl by frequency?

Duane

Does anyone know what the record is for spl? And is there a list anywhere that shows spl by frequency?

Duane

Depends on class, There are some extreme vehicles breaking 180 mark, but they're basically built like tanks, that you can't even drive.

Duane

dB Drag style, the current world record is 181.5.