SMpaintball78

solo x 10's or mtx 9500 15's???

like my title says. someone offered me 2 15" mtx 9500's in a nice ported box for just my 2 solo x's. I used to have 2 12" 9500's and loved them but had to seel due to my financial state haha. so what u all think? i only have 300 in the x's. is this one of those deals i should not pass up???? :puzzled:

NEED OPINIONS HERE!!!

Edited by Lantz

STOP CHANGING YOUR SETUP

fuck.

i was just asking if it one of those deals i shouldnt pass up. i never said i was doing it. i was just wondering what u guys thought about it.......

Stop making this vs that threads, thanks. Make an informed decision on your own do you think its a good deal or worth it or something you want then you will be set. Every week asking whether this sub is better than the next is a waste of forum space, we dont mind helping but these threads are useless.

If everything checks out with the 9500's, I'd do the trade. But that's just me. I would never even have the solo x's to begin with so obviously we have different tastes and my opinion is useless. Unlike everyone else, I haven't read your other threads which evidently number quite high. What exactly are you looking for with your substage?

I don't think he knows.

If everything checks out with the 9500's, I'd do the trade. But that's just me. I would never even have the solo x's to begin with so obviously we have different tastes and my opinion is useless. Unlike everyone else, I haven't read your other threads which evidently number quite high. What exactly are you looking for with your substage?

low and loud haha like i said, i use to have 2 12" 9500's and loved them. my buddy had a pair of the 15's in a chrysler 300c and it litterally tore his trunk latch off. he had to have it re-welded on twice. i think either way i go, ill be happy.

Stop making this vs that threads, thanks. Make an informed decision on your own do you think its a good deal or worth it or something you want then you will be set. Every week asking whether this sub is better than the next is a waste of forum space, we dont mind helping but these threads are useless.

thats the thing, i dont want to make the wrong decision here and be out either in cash, or volume in the long run. thats why i posted this... lol.

It's obvious which have the potential to be louder, we can't tell you what you want to do. If you want 15s, do it, if not, find someone else to trade with.

It's obvious which have the potential to be louder, we can't tell you what you want to do. If you want 15s, do it, if not, find someone else to trade with.

NEED OPINIONS HERE!!!

:WTFBubble: Do YOU want? I would go with the 15s.

15's everyone agrees, so go trade. See you next week with "Some dumbass wants to trade his ............ for my Mtx 9500's. Should I?"

:WTFBubble: Do YOU want? I would go with the 15s.

15's everyone agrees, so go trade. See you next week with "Some dumbass wants to trade his ............ for my Mtx 9500's. Should I?"

lol.... Go with the 15" for sure son....

thats the thing, i dont want to make the wrong decision here and be out either in cash, or volume in the long run. thats why i posted this... lol.
low and loud haha like i said, i use to have 2 12" 9500's and loved them.

Oh, I'm beginning to understand why people don't have much patience for you. If you had two 12" 9500's and loved them, why don't you think you would love the 15''s? They are only going to be probably louder. The cone area for three 12"s is almost exactly the same as two 15"s. So you like your music low and loud. It's safe to assume that if you put the two 15"s in a capable enclosure they will be louder than when you had the two 12"s.

Why don't you listen to his 15''s and then make a decision? I understand you want opinions to make you feel more informed on the decision you're going to make, but you're one of the few people that have actually had both subs installed.... you're opinion is going to be stronger than mine who hasn't had experience with either.

What size are your solo x's? If they are less than 15"s then I would take the 9500's.

low and loud haha like i said, i use to have 2 12" 9500's and loved them.

Oh, I'm beginning to understand why people don't have much patience for you. If you had two 12" 9500's and loved them, why don't you think you would love the 15''s? They are only going to be probably louder. The cone area for three 12"s is almost exactly the same as two 15"s. So you like your music low and loud. It's safe to assume that if you put the two 15"s in a capable enclosure they will be louder than when you had the two 12"s.

Why don't you listen to his 15''s and then make a decision? I understand you want opinions to make you feel more informed on the decision you're going to make, but you're one of the few people that have actually had both subs installed.... you're opinion is going to be stronger than mine who hasn't had experience with either.

What size are your solo x's? If they are less than 15"s then I would take the 9500's.

the solo x's are 10's.

nobodys forcing you to read my post..... if u dont want to hear/read about it, then dont click on it.....

this is what i hope to someday achieve with my truck haha :peepwall:

nobodys forcing you to read my post..... if u dont want to hear/read about it, then dont click on it.....

However, it is EXPECTED that your threads will follow the posting guidelines you agreed to when joining the site. This one does not. Make sure any new ones you make do. The links to what you agreed to are in my sig, time for you to re-read them.

However, it is EXPECTED that your threads will follow the posting guidelines you agreed to when joining the site. This one does not. Make sure any new ones you make do. The links to what you agreed to are in my sig, time for you to re-read them.

because i didnt "research"? iv done research on both subs. i can hear his 9500's whenever i want, BUT i dont have my solo x's installed to compair them too.... thats y i posted this. but hey, who am i to talk right? :ughdunno:

Edited by Lantz

STOP CHANGING YOUR SETUP

fuck.

Exactly what I thought when I read the thread title and author... Is say just pick something and run with it and make informed decisions from there.

I personally would keep the solos because I know they will be worth more down the road but then again I don't have space for 15s

Edited by Ryan916

I would buy those and sell these and there you have your opinion!

:ehh:

because i didnt "research"? iv done research on both subs. i can hear his 9500's whenever i want, BUT i dont have my solo x's installed to compair them too.... thats y i posted this. but hey, who am i to talk right? :ughdunno:

This has NOTHING to do with ricks post and everything to do with your blatant disregard for the forum etiquette you agreed to follow. Read the links in my sig before you ever post anything again!

STOP CHANGING YOUR SETUP

fuck.

Exactly what I thought when I read the thread title and author... Is say just pick something and run with it and make informed decisions from there.

I personally would keep the solos because I know they will be worth more down the road but then again I don't have space for 15s

do you think the price of the solos will go up becasuse of them being discontinued?

:Doh: