stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Looks great Steve!

Did you leave the underside of the hood orange?

Can't wait til you have some outdoor shots!

It is Orange.... For now. It will make more sense later.

I knew it was off a drag car and you had left the inside orange on purpose originally. Or is there still more up your sleeve?

I knew it was off a drag car and you had left the inside orange on purpose originally. Or is there still more up your sleeve?

it will be blue in the end

If I can't find another 500 bucks it so I won't be going to finals in Indy.

Well looks like finals is a go for me. The blue won't be done so it might look funny. Also my DC 5ks are fine for local comps but at finals they are more strict on ratings. I'll have to run in the highest MOD class and ill probably get my ass handed to me. Streetbeat 4 will be my other class. I'll probably get beat there too but should be an experience!

Well looks like finals is a go for me. The blue won't be done so it might look funny. Also my DC 5ks are fine for local comps but at finals they are more strict on ratings. I'll have to run in the highest MOD class and ill probably get my ass handed to me. Streetbeat 4 will be my other class. I'll probably get beat there too but should be an experience!

You can always enter a few other classes, you never know, you might find your calling :)

You can always enter a few other classes, you never know, you might find your calling :)

@ $150 per entry....

Good luck Steve. Shoot us updates from there. :)

Glad you can make it!

Look forward to meeting you and seeing the car.

We will be waiting for u anxiously.

I gotta work in Arkansas that week, but should be off all weekend.

FTW!!!! Hyped to get more IAK family here :)

I'll be on the Usaci side most of the time.

Good luck Steve!

scores?

trippy.giftrippy.giftrippy.giftrippy.giftrippy.gif

Time for composite cones I see.

I think just the glue broke loose at the triple joint, sending the coil into the dust cap. I was clamping my amps when it happened. 4875w each amp. During the test I cranked the volume on pause then hit play, rather than rolling into it. Quite ballistic when it hits at full tilt.

That car is completely insane!! After being around comps for a few weeks I have seen what a 59 looks like and I can tell you I do not want to be sitting in it!! Impressive

Thanks Swift, I can usually muster up a high 159. Today was a little low. Anything over about 157 gets pretty uncomfortable. I'm shooting for a 160 if I make it to Indy for finals.

Steve, good to meet you and thanks for the help this weekend! That Camaro is a Beast!