stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Look forward to seeing it!!

Some good ones I'm sure.

TOP SECRET type shit.

Itching like a guy needing crack, to find out!

How exciting! Are we talking custom? I know you won't answer haha but I figured I'd try.

If the manufactuer wants to come on here and divulge the details I will allow it. I can't say too much.

Woa so when he said top secret, he didnt just mean for the build. This is something either new or custom and insane.... Itching increased

Can I guess? :)

I can tell you I weighed a lot of options and looked at quite a few companies before arriving at my final decision.

I can tell you I weighed a lot of options and looked at quite a few companies before arriving at my final decision.

You're getting the Neo Super-gauss XBL^2 6" coiled Differential Drive Design Funky Pups???? Cool. O_o

You're getting the Neo Super-gauss XBL^2 6" coiled Differential Drive Design Funky Pups???? Cool. O_o

adhd.gif

Damn. That wasn't an option.

Damn. That wasn't an option.

Bummer man. Good luck getting loud. :P Just messing. Can't wait to see what you pull out of the hat this go around. :)

Here's where it sits right now. Not too much more I can do untill my welding cable gets here.

Much more room this time. Moved a few things around and will re-route some wires once it arrives.

I can now fit 11 group 31s in the trunk + the underhood battery.

IMAG1604.jpg

IMAG1605.jpg

IMAG1606.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell anything has even changed.

My main goal in here is to streetbeat the best I can so battery bank is key for me.

Guess its time to put a skirt and lipstick on this pig. Off to the fabric store this evening.

lol,.

What pigs?

Swift said my enclosure was ugly. Now I need to make it pretty.

haha,

Man your shit is too loud to be ugly, you could probably tie someone down inside and torture them.

Make them talk....."Tell me what I want to know"...... bahhhh, bahhhh, bahhhh,......."you ready to talk yet?" bahhhhh, bahhhh bahhhh

LMAO

I am looking forward to what you do next seriously!!!

haha,

Man your shit is too loud to be ugly, you could probably tie someone down inside and torture them.

Make them talk....."Tell me what I want to know"...... bahhhh, bahhhh, bahhhh,......."you ready to talk yet?" bahhhhh, bahhhh bahhhh

LMAO

I am looking forward to what you do next seriously!!!

Spl isn't always pretty. This might be the kick in the ass to make it look nicer. Now is a good time since its all torn out.

My car gathers a lot of attention at shows and I would like to represent my teams proudly.

Represent your team's LOUDLY! adhd.gif

Thanks to swift, I went and bought some cloth-backed pleather.

IMAG1610.jpgIMAG1609.jpg

And with what's left I could probably make a car cover. Lol it was on sale and I went nuts.

IMAG1611.jpg

Good speaker connection.... Check

IMAG1607.jpg

I started building trim panels but ill save that for later.

Represent your team's LOUDLY! adhd.gif

Haha. Clever. David, lunch tomorrow? Same place, same time?

Yup!