stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

I have a feeling you may end up getting actual bags in the end. I have a coil kit like the one you picked up and I even dropped down with the bags maxed out. And I only had 500ish pounds of equipment.

I have been looking at doing something like shizzon suggested. If you go the schraeder method its actually pretty cheap to air bag it. And if you look around I'm sure you could find brackets that wont require welding.

these were cheap and I don't it much. I dont plan to keep too much longer anyway

I realty just need to raise the back up a hair so it goes on the trailer easier.

Damn I should have sold the car and started a new project if I new it was going to take this long to get my subs.

you wanted to conquer that camaro tho right??

you wanted to conquer that camaro tho right??

I did, but I also didn't want to wait 2.5 months for it to play again. That wasn't part of the deal

any word of when they may be done?

Ahhh ok

any word of when they may be done?

no idea. I assumed they were done in the begining of November.

Sucks Steve. Maybe you'll receive them as a Christmas present.

I bought a kickass router not long ago. I can make you an adapter plate to mount either a pair of 6x9s or a single SA8. I have both laying around. Or you can get real froggy and mount all 3. You might just get the 60 you are looking for lol.

Just sucks. I blew it at finals and now I'm missing my 4th event of the new season. At this rate I won't even be invited to finals next year. Starting to doubt my decision.

i have two sundown V1 15's you can use..... you would need to find two more but they are simple to find.

Damn.

I'm over all the ass kissing and praise. Just want my fuckin subs. You know?

i have two sundown V1 15's you can use..... you would need to find two more but they are simple to find.

louder than what I have now.

Damn.

I'm over all the ass kissing and praise. Just want my fuckin subs. You know?

I can understand that man. It sucks that you have missed all of those shows.

It sucks but with the build house history it's known that they are always backed up, hope you get them soon.

I'll keep my mouth shut.

if you have something to say, say it.

I'll keep my mouth shut.

if you have something to say, say it.

Sucks you have to wait, but you're getting a high quality product for a low price, I know it.. To see you complain about it is kinda annoying, I waited just as long as you. You're not the only one, you come off as if SSA owes you something. They're doing you a favor by giving you a great product on team pricing.

Not tryin' to start shit but that gets on my nerves... Biting the hand that feeds.

As you probably know Shawn has been in the hospital and Scott has been quite overwhelmed...

I see your point but at the same time I made it very clear to them that if they could get me subs in six weeks or less I would run them. Plain as day. there are plenty of quality products out there that I could have used.

Its been 11 weeks.