bakedboy08@yahoo.com

Worst night ever!!

Man that really sucks. Hope the people that stole your system gets what's coming to them.

Get an alarm, and put train horns on them. Any old alarm won't draw too much attention, but 148db going off isn't common and brings attention even if you park in the far back of the parking lot. Just need to take the time to dial it in so it won't go off when a harley goes by. That's probably more money you want to put into it right now but it's always something you can do afterwards down the road.

Edited by beandip

Its unfortunate that we live in a world like this. I bet the stickers draw a lot of attention. It sucks that you don't have your old equipment but i'm sure most people on here are constantly looking for an excuse to upgrade. Now you can justify spending more money on car audio equipment without feeling guilty lol

Edited by dpgriff

Yeah I took the stickers off my car two years ago to keep thieves from thinking I got tunes in the trunk, plus the car looks way better without them.

youre-entering-a-world-of-pain-thumb.gif

Sorry to hear about your bad luck man hope everything works out for the best

Sorry to hear this happened to you man. If you didnt install an alram on your car then you should of known that it didnt have an alarm on it. Were you playing your system while pulling into walmart?

I always back in to parking spaced and try to get as close to the car behind me. I also try to park by the poles that hold the lights and cameras to make getting behing my car or getting something out my trunk impossible. I always design my enclosures to be difficult or akward to take out unless you put it in there and know how to remove it.

I do the same thing jay-cee. If i go out on the weekend i make others drive so i don't get stuck leaving my car somewhere. If i do drive it and get toasted i make them drive mine home lmao. Lucky mines so heavy it would take two guys my size to get it out but getting it far would be nearly impossible.

Luckily mine has a tailgate that will not open unless the window is rolled down completely which takes a key or power to be turned on via key turned on or to acc. Even if they break the back glass they can't open the gate and remove the enclosure.

Luckily mine has a tailgate that will not open unless the window is rolled down completely which takes a key or power to be turned on via key turned on or to acc. Even if they break the back glass they can't open the gate and remove the enclosure.

Never heard of that before but sounds like a relief feeling.

i know what u mean man. i had the same thing happen to me about 2 years ago and yes it does suck. right after that, i put 5% tint on all my windows, bolted my sub box to my truck, and bought a nice alarm so now i can sleep without any worry. doesnt wal-mart have cameras???

Their cameras are piss poor quality, even if you are parked in the front you won't even get a tag number off them. Even if you had a college front license plate, it would be difficult to make out which team it is. That's how bad they are.

Did your thieves get -everything-? Including the HU?