Sign in to follow this  
ChevyBoy95

Chevyboy95's DC AQ Build

Wow Bro ... really hated to see that happened to your truck ...

Hope to see you getting back to it soon ...

good luck getting it done!!!

Tight work on everything bruh. Sux the truck got recked. Glad it's gettin fixed. GLWNB!

What's that costing to fix?

What's that costing to fix?

was quoted about 3k-3400 at most places, which is about the cost of the truck. Then went to a guy that is a good friend and has worked on my brothers truck for years, and he said he would help us out and do it for 2k-2200. The only reason i didnt sell it and buy like a blazer or something, is because i KNOW how dependable the motor, tranny, etc is in this truck and it is flawless. I didnt want to go buy something and then in a year the tranny go out or need some major fix that was unnoticeable before.

sucks to see the truck got wrecked.... looks like it was loud with the DC Lvl 5 tho :)

hope everything works out for ya.

sucks to see the truck got wrecked.... looks like it was loud with the DC Lvl 5 tho :)

hope everything works out for ya.

should be louder now that it will be in a PROPER enclosure. I salvaged an old one to make the previous box. has only 93sqin of port (WAY TO LITTLE).

truck is almost done though.

do u have a zcon 15?

no??

on another note... should have it ready before Christmas. gap between the cab and the bed is because the bed is off and just sitting there, they had to move it to weld some on the backside of the cab. only aesthetic work to be done now.

1070644.jpg

1070646.jpg

1070649.jpg

1070648.jpg

pretty sure this is my final box that i will use

looksa.jpg

Edited by ChevyBoy95

Glad to see its comming back together ... Awesome enclosusre !!!

That enclosure design looks nice. It looks like the shop will be done soon. :drink40:

ha a little delay on the truck due to holidays and such,

The install is about to begin, should be getting the truck tomorrow and starting the wiring and the box assembly maybe tonight. yes, you can notice a slight paint difference, this could be due to many factors, as paint age, not being completely dry and cured, etc. But if it ends up different, it doesnt bother me since i will get the truck repainted in a few years to a dark green or navy, and the amount of work to cost was VERY little (paid 1500 less then i should have and it is all QUALITY work.)

1070684.jpg

1070683.jpg

1070685q.jpg

1070689.jpg

1070690.jpg

Edited by ChevyBoy95

Right on!!! That port looks fat!!! Lol I can't wait to see it finished I'm currently doing a build for my truck. It's a 2000 gmc Sierra ext cab. It's gonna be walled.

Looking good bro :popcorn:

nice job on the enclosure! :popcorn:

considering how f'ed up your truck was after the crash. that shop did a pretty good job! your box looks perfect; all those 45s and such.

considering how f'ed up your truck was after the crash. that shop did a pretty good job! your box looks perfect; all those 45s and such.

to tell you my honest opinion on the job, you cant even tell the slightest bit that i got into a wreck except for the slight color difference.

looks sick! :thumbsup:

i had a cab and a half long bed 2 wheel drive.. with the 350 loved that truck.... but i had to sell to make other things happen... so i feel you on keeping it glad to see you pushing forward

I've heard good things about that 4 channel. Looks like the body shop did a good job. Great work on the enclosure, what are your plans for the exterior of it?