SpeakerBoy

Discrimination

I'm sick of this shit. 'Nuff said.

Thought i'd make this thread to vent in. Provided it doesn't get out of hand, I think it would be a productive way to get out some stress from dealing with ignorant people from day to day, as well as provide each other with ways to cope.

--Chris.

Absolutely agree. It seems to be the way of the world unfortunately. You'll meet rotten people the world over. I never judge people & never will, to deal with shit I just think of good friends & good times.

It's not always easy to see sometimes with all the hate in this world, but I try to think of the good in life & in people. As for the arsehos in life, fuck em! They'll be judged in this life or the next.

Edited by azagtoth502

Get used to it. It's embedded in our DNA.

The next life? I don't think you get more than one.

You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive.

Quote of the week, for sure! :neil:

I don't discriminate. I hate everyone equally. Just some people get special treatment.

J

Pretty sure he can't hit anything, I don't even think he's pushing up daisies anymore. He might be oil by now?

Pretty sure he can't hit anything, I don't even think he's pushing up daisies anymore. He might be oil by now?

Despite the rather serious nature of the thread, you are making it difficult to not lol

Get used to it. It's embedded in our DNA.

Exactly.

And its not even mainly just about discriming people. We do it for almost everything in our life.

Regardless, hating everybody of a body of people just cause of a few sterotypes is ignorance. But there's nothing we can do to stop it, so, complaining/worrying about it is pointless. So why even bother?

Despite the rather serious nature of the thread, you are making it difficult to not lol

Not everybody has to believe in a certain religion, if any at all.

And btw, nobody gets a "new life", if you believe in God, you get a "after life". And since nobody has it as a 100% fact what we get after we die on earth, nobody can really say one way or another. But its their RIGHT to believe whatever they want. So if you believe everybody should believe in one religion or idea, maybe you need to go live in a country who MAKES you believe whatever they decided fOr YOU.

Not everybody has to believe in a certain religion, if any at all.

And btw, nobody gets a "new life", if you believe in God, you get a "after life". And since nobody has it as a 100% fact what we get after we die on earth, nobody can really say one way or another. But its their RIGHT to believe whatever they want. So if you believe everybody should believe in one religion or idea, maybe you need to go live in a country who MAKES you believe whatever they decided fOr YOU.

Yes.

Religion talk ftl :suicide-santa:

Your beliefs are your religion. None of us are without. Why does it become a problem when someone mentions God or Jesus?

It's not a problem imo, it just never turns out good is all.

Thought i'd make this thread to vent in. Provided it doesn't get out of hand, I think it would be a productive way to get out some stress from dealing with ignorant people from day to day, as well as provide each other with ways to cope.

--Chris.

Ignorant people like those that make threads without respecting the board and following the rules? Like those who do completely odd crap and expect it to work and get mad when you explain why it won't? And so on? Yep, I hate ignorant people as well. Discrimination is despicable unless you are discriminating ignorance in which case it is completely justified.

Your beliefs are your religion. None of us are without. Why does it become a problem when someone mentions God or Jesus?

And even if YOU feel you are religious, I'd argue you are just as atheist as I am. I just happen to believe in one less God than you do.

*definitely not actually my statement, but it is well worth paraphrasing.

I stopped believing in Santa Clause in Elementary school

I stopped believing in Santa Clause in Elementary school

Me too, reduced to only Santa Claus now.

--Chris.

Ignorant people like those that make threads without respecting the board and following the rules? Like those who do completely odd crap and expect it to work and get mad when you explain why it won't? And so on? Yep, I hate ignorant people as well. Discrimination is despicable unless you are discriminating ignorance in which case it is completely justified.

And even if YOU feel you are religious, I'd argue you are just as atheist as I am. I just happen to believe in one less God than you do.

*definitely not actually my statement, but it is well worth paraphrasing.

I'm learning. If you don't like it, drive over here and confiscate my speakers. I'll be waiting. ;)

This is a thread about discrimination, not about you or your issues with people making an effort to learn; I'm not the best when it comes to asking questions, I think far faster than I speak or write, I know this and I do try to work on it. However, your remarks and jeers are LESS than helpful in anyway, shape or form. When you do take the time to post an answer to a question I ask, it is generally supremely helpful, as you know your shit. But 90% of the time you leave me wondering how you can claim car audio as a hobby, or why you are a member of this forum due to the percieved hostility in your posts. Frankly, I don't give two shits whethere or not you "intend" to offend, what you should realize is, this is text on a webpage. There is no tone of voice, and no facial expressions. When you post in such a fasion, it comes across terribly.

Shame I can't post what I really want to say; I value my place on this forum too much to worry about you being silly and childish.

i get it all the time, doesn't faze me. i learn to keep things to myself most of the time. some people like to speak their mind, let them be. you can't change what a person says or does, its their choice. They already have that mindset that they just have to say or do what they want.

I'm still a kid, and im learning.. im learning to keep things to myself. ive witnessed adults act very childish just trying to prove a point that they are right all the time. lol seriously i get into talks with people who are so set on what the have to say, nothing is going to change their mind. they will not even consider things others have to say. Especially on the smd forum. Every time i'd ask a question, or even comment on a thread, people are always on my case like "who's this guy?" and start their talk.

but its cool, if it makes them happy to speak like that, then its fine with me. Thats how they want to live their life.

i get it all the time, doesn't faze me. i learn to keep things to myself most of the time. some people like to speak their mind, let them be. you can't change what a person says or does, its their choice. They already have that mindset that they just have to say or do what they want.

I'm still a kid, and im learning.. im learning to keep things to myself. ive witnessed adults act very childish just trying to prove a point that they are right all the time. lol seriously i get into talks with people who are so set on what the have to say, nothing is going to change their mind. they will not even consider things others have to say. Especially on the smd forum. Every time i'd ask a question, or even comment on a thread, people are always on my case like "who's this guy?" and start their talk.

but its cool, if it makes them happy to speak like that, then its fine with me. Thats how they want to live their life.

People are more concerned with saying what they want to say than making sure it's correct in the first place.