Sign in to follow this  
stevemead08

2 zcon 18s on 300w each.

crappy video taken with my phone before the cops came

Phone bealy picks up any flex but its pretty hard

looks pretty damn good. i see some a$$ put a chevy emblem on that back quarter panel. then i guess you took it off.

It was already missing when i got it. The whole car is getting a facelift real soon.

Stetsom will be here and installed tomorrow.

just wait bro..... nothing good happens to your ears and car when these bad boys get the power they WANT :morepower1: ! its like an orgasm every time I press play in mine ;)

It was already missing when i got it. The whole car is getting a facelift real soon.

Stetsom will be here and installed tomorrow.

YES! :morepower1: JUST WAIT! IM EXCITED ALL THE WAY UP HERE!

Good shit mang. Wonder how long it will take for the t-tops to blow off :P

you going to re-paint it? i think the Z06 blue would be very sexy.

Can't wait to see the flex with full power. Are you planning on tinting the back window?

in time. the last owner tried removing i guess and left it a big mess on the back window.

damn bro,. that bitch is bad,..

so how did the cop encounter go?

you going to re-paint it? i think the Z06 blue would be very sexy.

I agree but i want to try a satin black first. if i dont like it it will likely be blue.

damn bro,. that bitch is bad,..

so how did the cop encounter go?

She was cool. the ladie that called them came with the cop and she just asked me to find a new place. i smiled and appoligized. I shouldnt have been there anyways.

thats crazy, looked like you were at a subdivision under development not trying to bother people.

might white of you sir....

i got rolled up on the other day at the same lot i took you to some passer by called 911

damn dude when you get your amp in its gonna be ape shit .. :woot:

thats crazy, looked like you were at a subdivision under development not trying to bother people.

I t was. its my subdivision. i went to the new section where there is no houses but the lady lived about 500 yards away across and down the street. i woke her up.

Yesterday i was playing with it in my driveway my wife came out and said i knocked her jewlery box off the shelf. oops.

how long had you been playing today before you started to roll tape?

how long had you been playing today before you started to roll tape?

maybe like 15 minutes. then the car started overheating. went home for 5 minutes added coolant. came back and played for about 10 minutes.

not bad for 600wrms :)

I love this, seriously. The wattage level and the output is great. This shows the point that I constantly am talking about with efficiency. Just because these massive sub woofers can take 2000+ watts each with ease, CLEARLY they don't need it. I am so sick of this perception that you need thousands of watts just to get a serious high output sub woofer like the Zcon moving, this shows just the opposite.

Nice work steve!

I love this, seriously. The wattage level and the output is great. This shows the point that I constantly am talking about with efficiency. Just because these massive sub woofers can take 2000+ watts each with ease, CLEARLY they don't need it. I am so sick of this perception that you need thousands of watts just to get a serious high output sub woofer like the Zcon moving, this shows just the opposite.

Nice work steve!

Thanks man. im almost temped to just run a smaller amp in the shows. i think i could be more competitive in a 600w class (@4ohm) than a 3000+ class.

I love these subs already.

That setup looks to have great potential to cause damage to your Camaro, Thanks for the vid with the smaller amp, as Aaron said "wattage level and the output is great"

Great Work!! :drink40:

Looks cool. Definitely gonna be a wall to be reckoned with. :fing34: