ChaseBordeaux

Whaddup

New guy here,

Names Chase, I drive a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS GG. Currently I do not have a system anymore, had 2x Kenwood KFC balh blah blahs in there with a 1000w Kenwood amp. I'm looking for some deals for a new system. I come here with around 1k to spend to put in there. If you guys know of anything let me know. Preferably 2 15"s but my trunks a lil small ;) But i could make it work.

Welcome! You may be better off with some 12's in there. Cone area is king but if they are in a crappy box I'd much rather sacrifice some cone area to do a properly designed box.

Welcome! You may be better off with some 12's in there. Cone area is king but if they are in a crappy box I'd much rather sacrifice some cone area to do a properly designed box.

listen to this man ^^

welcome btw :)

:WELCOME:

Noticed your name, You in the AF?

Yess sir.. Stationed on Gunter AFB

Thought so. :) Thanks and good looking out.

listen to this man ^^

welcome btw :)

Thanks bud. I'm a frickin noob to this Car Audio stuff.

Thanks man!

Give us some max dimensions that you can use for an enclosure, and we'll let you know what we think! :D

And welcome to SSA!!

rreally cool, what do you do man? I'm a crew chief on KC-135R/T's

Give us some max dimensions that you can use for an enclosure, and we'll let you know what we think! :D

And welcome to SSA!!

Yeah maybe those lancers are packing more than I'm thinking, who knows? More than likely not enough for two 15's though.

Welcome

And welcome to SSA!!

Thanks FresshhHH!!!!

rreally cool, what do you do man? I'm a crew chief on KC-135R/T's

O:

I'm a Client Systems Technician aka I work on computers n such. Crew Chief was one of the 7 of my jobs lol.

welcome.

Thanks Steve^^

And welcome to SSA!!

Yeah maybe those lancers are packing more than I'm thinking, who knows? More than likely not enough for two 15's though.

The trunk looks like this.

http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/2008-mitsubishi-lancer-4-door-sedan-man-evolution-gsr-trunk_100282751_l.jpg

not sure of the dimensions but I don't have that plastic backing.

Welcome!!! :wavey5:

Welcome from Michigan. :WELCOME:

What acft?

I honestly have no clue. I wouldn't even know how to find it lol