Mark LaFountain

Outrageous Deal | Vote Inside

What Day works best for you?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What Day works best for you?

Well, seems the server is doing much better, and the store loads silly fast now.

Anyone interested in another Outrageous deal?

What time, and day is good for everyone?

Evening!!!

any day :eek5wavey:

hopefully not on working hours. night times would be great

you should ask when everyone gets paid also lol

Edited by XxedgarxX

I think it would be best when it's at your own convenience. Keeps everyone guessing, and will check into the website more. Plus, if it's not on the day they want, it just isn't, and better luck on the next one. =)

Whenever. Pretty cool I didn't think that we would see more of these after Black Friday.

Weekdays cause I'm actually awake early.

J

I think it would be best when it's at your own convenience. Keeps everyone guessing, and will check into the website more. Plus, if it's not on the day they want, it just isn't, and better luck on the next one. =)

You hit it on the head. The first few will be advertised, after that its going to be up to people to check in with the store to see the next announced time/date.

We need to see a return on this, since we are loosing on each and every deal. If sales dont increase from this promotion, we will cancel the promotion all together.

However, based on traffic stats and sales from before, it shouldn't come to that .

You hit it on the head. The first few will be advertised, after that its going to be up to people to check in with the store to see the next announced time/date.

We need to see a return on this, since we are loosing on each and every deal. If sales dont increase from this promotion, we will cancel the promotion all together.

However, based on traffic stats and sales from before, it shouldn't come to that .

I agree with Hzd Skizzy since you cant please everyone in this world just do the outrageous deals at random times. Make like a scrolling marquee or blinking letters at the top with a hint or code world to let them know the deals are out there.

Instead of Where's Waldo, something like Where's SSA or Where's Deals.

I think any day after say... 6pm. Since most everyone is off work by then. My. 02¢ :)

Do the Zcons!! I need 8 15s! :peepwall:

College kid working nights here.....lol

Anyway, most ppl have smartphones these days. It should be fairly accessible for everyone.....

I think it's a fantastic thing no matter the day or time. To offer up the deals that you guys did during the first OD sales was amazing, such as the $139 15" DCON for $39. One hundred dollars off the price is borderline absurd, lol. I agree with the others that there shouldn't really be a set day or time and just a quick little hint up somewhere to tip people off and make it a bit of a treasure hunt.

Evening for sure. But anytime is awesome.

Any time but make it so once you win a item on that weekend you cant win again to let more people have a chance.

I would think an unknown random approach would generate more traffic as long as everyone knew what day the deal would take place. A large countdown on the store and the forum with a clickable link to the details would work well also.

Anytime! Make it a fun challenge for the members!

someone missed the boat.

Closing this topic as these are on hold for a little while.